Sweet and Sour

Chapter Twenty

We stay a safe distance away from each other. I make sure to stay back a bit while he checks us into the hotel. I walk a few steps behind him when we're walking down the hallway and then I walk on the other side of the steps.

My breathing is getting heavier and heavier by the second and it's not because we practically ran up the stairs and to our hotel room.

Winn keeps giggling and laughing so much that he can't even open our room with the key.

It's a small hotel but nicer than I would have expected for a small town like this.

He drops the keys onto the carpet and I can't take it anymore.

I move him out of the way and I pick the keys up myself.

As I put the key into the lock, Winn wraps his arms around my middle from the back and he starts placing kisses all over my back. He really wants me to lose my mind, doesn't he?

I managed to open the door and I step inside practically carrying Winn in with me because he's leaning on me and he doesn't even move his feet to try to walk.

He closes the door behind us with his foot and I drop the keys onto the floor not really caring about locking the door.

He finally lets go of me and I turn around to face him. I take a moment to just look at him.

Parted lips, wide eyes, red cheeks and he just looks so perfect.

But I only get a second or two to study him because he leans in and he kisses me.

I kiss back sloppily because I just want his mouth on mine, I don't really care as long as I can taste him, feel him.

His hands reach up to the back of my head and he pushes me even closer to him. I take the chance to start leading us towards the bed.

I stake one step back and he follows with me. I rest one of my hands on his hip and the other one starts to unbuckle his belt and he pushes his crotch forwards like he just wants me to touch him.

I drop his belt at our feet and I take another step back as I unbutton his jeans. I keep on walking until I feel the bed touch the back of my leg. I stop and I carefully sit down on it.

Winn doesn't even want to break apart. He gets on top of me, his kness resting on the bed on either side of me and he places his hands on my shoulders.

I manage to slip his jeans off with a little bit of his help but they get stuck at the ankles and he starts laughing.

"Fuck," I say and I start laughing too.

I flip us over and his back lands on the bed. I tug at his jeans and they eventually manage to come off so I throw them to the side.

Winn puts his hands on my hips and he pulls me back on top of him. I oblige and I hover on top of him and he tries to reach up to kiss me again but I hold him down.

He looks at me like he's asking me for permission to kiss me, his eyes travel to my lips and then back up to my eyes several times and I can't help but grin at how bad he wants me.

I gently let my fingers trace his jaw and then his cheekbone and then I finally stop at his lips and I brush my thumb against the bottom one.

It's mesmerising how soft his lips feel under my fingertips and he parts his lips and he starts licking my fingers. I put one finger in his mouth and he starts sucking on it while looking me in the eyes and I can just feel how hard I'm getting from this.