Not Together Together

Chapter Thirteen

But is it really that disgusting?

It can't be. Not when it feels this good.

"I need to be at Charlie's house in a few minutes," I mumble against his lips.

"Mhm," he says and he kisses me again. I can taste myself on him and that shouldn't turn me on but it does. "Or...you could stay."

He's already sucked me off once and he hasn't stopped kissing me since. He keeps on grinding his hips against mine and I'm hard again. I'm not wearing a shirt but my trousers are still on so I'm hoping that my hardening cock isn't that visible.

And I could stay. Fuck, I'd love to stay. But I can't.

Charlie's pissed off at me. He hasn't been avoiding me and he hasn't brought it up again but he's not acting like himself. He's punishing me and I get it, I should apologise.

So I'm gonna go to this fucking Halloween party.

"Or," I say in between kisses. "You could...go with me? Maybe?"

I can't stop thinking about what Charlie said to me. Winston has no problem with people knowing that he's gay, but I am making him hide for me. I don't wanna force him to 'get back in the closet' or some shit. Like Charlie said, no one's that patient.

He stops kissing me and he hovers above my lips. "Are you asking me to go with you?"

And I could. I could take him with me to Charlie's house and he wouldn't judge me, he wouldn't make things weird or awkward. It would be so easy, fixing my friendship with Charlie and making sure Winn doesn't get fed up with me at the same time. It just sounds too easy.

It's Bryce's party. He'll see me with Winston and he'll know. And neither of us would be safe.

"Not like...together together," I say but Winston doesn't stop grinning. "But I could maybe...talk to you there?"

"Don't worry," he says and then he leans down to kiss me again. "I'm not gonna do this in public."

Maybe Charlie's wrong, one gay guy can't speak for all of them. Winston doesn't seem to mind sneaking around.

I bite down on his bottom lip and he gasps as I try to put my tongue in his mouth. He doesn't let me though and he pulls away.

With his hands on my shoulders, he slowly sits up and I follow. I'm sat on the bed now, my hands pressing into his lower back and he's sitting almost right on my erection. Fuck.

"Jesus," he chuckles and he rubs his nose against mine. "Why are you so hard again?"

He's managed to jerk himself off while blowing me and he seemed to be okay. Until now. I can feel his cock start to harden against my thigh. I'm having difficulty breathing knowing how close that thing is to me.

"Take a guess," I say and he grins and leans in to kiss me again. This time he lets me explore his mouth with my tongue almost immediately.

No, this is definitely not disgusting.

I work my hands down to the hem of his shirt and I start to pull it up but he moves away from my reach. "I don't want to," he says quickly and I get a weird feeling in my stomach.

He doesn't want to fuck? That's a first.

I don't mind obviously, but it's just how he reacted to me touching him.

"What's wrong?" I ask and my eyebrows furrow.

He laughs nervously. "Nothing's wrong."

He puts his hand on the side of my face and he tries to kiss me again but I turn my head.