Chapter 1

You fluttered your eyelids open and the ever so gracious bright sunlight directly hits your eyes

You fluttered your eyelids open and the ever so gracious bright sunlight directly hits your eyes....and it BUUURNNS!!!!

"The AGONY!!! THE AGONIZING AGONY!!!!!!"

You screeched loudly before you sighed and rolled over to avoid the sunlight passing through the window beside your bed. You yawned until tears appeared in the corners of your eyes. You boredly stared at the wooden floor of your home until you gasped softly because you remembered you have a very important mission today.

Move to Anima-City for your safety.

'I gotta prepare quickly! I mustn't waste any time or else I won't ever be able to make it to Anima-City!'

You panicked as you rose from your bed and tidied up before speedwalking towards the door of your room.

Ever since the world became more disgustingly discriminating, the lives of beastmen are in danger. Humans chased them out of their homes or even worse, out of the world (killing them). The discrimination towards your kind wasn't this worse before, today, finding a decent human being that will accept beastmen is 2 out of 10.

'This is awful...Why are they treating us like this? We didn't do anything wrong!'

You thought angrily as you paced around your house, preparing the stuff you need.

"...I mean, there are bad beastmen out there but that doesn't mean you can accuse the others of being the same! Bullying us for no reason other than being a different race is outrageous!!"

Almost everyone in the neighborhood knows about your true identity. The news is spreading like wildfire around your home. Your family tried very hard to conceal your beastman identities but ever since an accident happened that revealed your family's true identity. So you must leave before they capture you and beat you up to death. Experiencing the same fate with your fallen fellow beastmen.

You double-checked the items you prepared last night such as your important papers and whatnot after you finished taking a bath.

'Alright I have everything I need'

You rushed downstairs to make a small breakfast for yourself. Yes. Yourself.

You started cooking your (F/F), the pan emitting smoke and the sounds of sizzling filled your ears. After you finished cooking, you placed the hot food on a plate and placed it on the table before you sat down to eat.

There are two other chairs but they are empty, simply because the people that are supposed to sit on them are not here anymore.

You then started devouring your favorite food like an animal who hasn't eaten for months but you savored each bite. After you were done eating, you immediately brushed your teeth. Then you triple-checked the items again, there's just this thoughts of doubt creeping in the back of your mind that you might have forgotten something. After confirming that you really got everything and didn't forget anything, you set off for your journey to Anima-City.