Chapter 35

"Do you have any idea how desperate your boyfriend is right now?"

"What? Who—"

"Shirou! He's been pestering me for hours about you and only you, it's getting on my fucking nerves, (Y/N)! "

"Good"

"You"

"Thanks for not telling him, Lucas. By the way, Michiru called me earlier"

"And? I am watching over an organization's daughter most of the time so I don't have time for that"

"Dude calm your tits!"

You said with annoyance. Lucas' temper was getting on your nerves as well.

You can hear him sigh and you calmed down.

"It's just annoying that I am now involved with someone else's problem. And getting involved with a problem that isn't mine is something I have been avoiding the most"

You frown a bit at what he said. He's right, he got involved with something he had nothing to do with in the first place. All because you asked him of all people you know. You could've asked Melissa and Jem but you reached out to Lucas instead.

"I'm sorry"

"Tch! Now you sound like the girl I met years ago. I also have to apologize on my behalf, sorry for..snapping at you. Anyway, you better take your mutt of a boyfriend out of my face when you come back"

"He's not my boyf—"

Before you could argue with him, Lucas had already ended the call making you sigh once again. 

"He's not my boyfriend" 

'Although I wouldn't mind if he was...' 

You drop your phone on your bed and walked right back over to the plate of food and continued to eat. Blush unconsciously started to appear on your cheeks.

'I hope we leave soon'