Chapter 15

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Shirou. Michiru and (Y/N) kept walking into the small shady abandoned town, no sign of life was seen and everything was silent.

Way too silent.

The kind of silence that makes a person think that there's something off.

The aforementioned group had been walking for a minute or more and there's no sign of progress. Shirou sighed softly and stopped in his tracks to turn to the females, the latter also stopped in their tracks and looked up at him.

"Let's split up, it'll make this hide-and-seek end sooner"

"S-split up? But one of you guys will accompany me, right? I might mess up if I go by myself"

(Y/N) said nervously, she began to feel anxious about the idea Shirou had proposed. This is her first time so she doesn't know how to do the mission properly and she refuses to mess it up, especially when Shirou's around.

She doesn't want to disappoint him.

Michiru looked over to (Y/N) and cupped her chin in as if in thought. Note the words as if, Michiru already knows what to answer but she only pretends to think about it to make her idea come out natural.

"I'm not quite good at teaching especially this kind of stuff, it should be someone professional..."

Michiru side-glanced at Shirou and the latter rolled his eyes before he sighed, aware of what the girl is plotting. Finding it also a good idea, Shirou looked at (Y/N) and spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"You'll be coming with me, (Y/N)"

"Okay"

The heroine replied as she stood straight. Michiru held both of (Y/N)'s hands and spoke cheerfully,

"You will have to listen to the directions he's going to say, 'kay? I know you can do it (Y/N) because you are in Shirou's hands!"

She gave (Y/N) a thumbs up to cheer her up and (Y/N) only nods with a smile. Shirou cleared his throat and earned the females' attention.

"Get over here because I'm going to discuss our plan"

He motioned them to come over to where he stood and they obeyed. When they formed a mini circle, Michiru being Michiru separately placed her arms on (Y/N) and Shirou's shoulders, pulling them closer. The adults didn't mind though.

"Here's the plan: me and (Y/N) will go to the area on the right. You Michiru will go to the left area. The first thing we have to do is to search these houses and if either of us gets attacked or ambushed we'll make a signal to signal the other of our situation. I'll howl and the both of you will decide what your signal is gonna be"

Shirou looked at Michiru in the eyes and lightly glared at her causing the younger girl to gulp.

"Michiru, don't make it sound stupid"