Chapter 32

"BITCH WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET BACK HERE??!! YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"Wha— Calm down!"

"Calm down?... Calm down?! Almost everyone here is going mad looking for you! Especially that wolf mutt, he's getting more annoyed by the day"

He whispered the last part and it made you feel even more guilty. You look down at your hand sadly.

"Lucas, I want you to tell them that I am fine. I'm not hurt or anything. I'm on my way back there, please tell them to wait"

"How did you even get there in the first place?"

"It's a long story but it was after I saved a kid from an abduction"

"Oh, so you were the savior that the kid told us about?"

"Huh? The kid made it back there safely?"

"Yeah, I heard that he personally came to the City Hall and told Mayor Rose about what he just went through and of course, about you"

You sighed in relief that the kid did manage to get back to Anima City safe and sound.

"Where exactly are you right now, (Y/N)?"

"I'm currently in the 89th ward"

"That's pretty far, what transportation are you using?"

"I have my ways"

"The hell do you mean, 'you have your ways'? You're not selling you bo—"

"NO, I AM NOT, LUCAS"

"That's a relief. So, I am only going to tell them you're fine? That's it?"

"Yes, don't say my location, they might rush in here. I don't want them to be in any trouble"

"What if they'll pester me about it?"

"Just figure a way out of it"

"You're dumping me this shit, aren't you?"

"Please, Lucas. You're the only person I know that maintains a cool and calm head in situations like this"

You can hear him sigh tiredly from the other side of the call.

"You're stupid. I can tell that your friends are the type of people that would poke their noses in someone else's business and go 'I'll save my friend no matter what happens!' and some shit"

"I know...but knowing you, you can slither your way out of that situation"

"Girl, you've only known me for merely a day"

"That doesn't matter, just do it please?"

"Ugh...Fine, but don't blame me when they come running at you right there or call you 24/7, got it?"