Chapter 34

2nd Person POV:

2nd Person POV:

After that little dream, you were surprisingly able to go back to sleep. However, it took a couple of minutes in forcing yourself to dismiss that dream.

Morning came and you rose up a little late because you didn't exactly get a good night's sleep, thanks to that dream.

'It's all just a dream. It's long over...'

That was the thought running through your mind as you took a shower. The water dripping from the top of your head down to the tips of your hair. Despite telling yourself that it was all just a dream and should be forgotten, you still stood there under the shower thinking about it.

Your expression was blank as you remembered every little detail of that dream.

The boy.

The embarrassment in high school.

The pain.

And the accident.

You shut your eyes tight when you realized that you're thinking way too much for a dream.

'Just forget about it!'

You turned the shower off with a bit of force and walked out of the bathroom before wrapping yourself with a towel. Then you changed into your clothes. Walking back to the bed, not knowing what to do, you hopped onto it. Letting your face sink into the sheets.

Ping!

You lift your head and looked at your phone under the pillow. You reached and grabbed it. It was a notification of a message from Alan. You opened the message.

"Did you get a good night's rest, (L/N)? I hope you did. Anyway, I'll be showing you around tomorrow. Use this day to relax after a long trip and I'm afraid I won't be with you, I have things to take care of"

You smiled at the thought that you'll be exploring the city tomorrow. However, you don't know what to do inside your room today aside from being on your phone all day, which you highly doubt, you won't get bored of. 

'I need to do something other than that'

You look down at the time on your phone and realized that you still haven't eaten breakfast. And as if the gods heard you, there was a knock on your door followed by someone saying,

"Ms. (L/N), here is your breakfast"

Without a second wasted, you jumped on your feet and went dashing to the door before opening it with a smile. It was the same guy again from yesterday but you two didn't talk much, you just accepted the tray of food and said your goodbyes before closing the door.

You brought the tray to the table and looked at it with a hungry look. It's another foreign food, you recognize some of the things included in it but you don't know the food entirely. You haven't eaten this kind of food before so you can't help but be excited at how it's going to taste.