Chapter 31

2nd Person POV:

2nd Person POV:

While the driver was looking for a parking spot, you were constantly zoning out unconsciously. Always looking up at the sky with half-lidded eyes. Not even the sound of Alan's phone ringing snatched your attention from the sky.

Then, raindrops fell on your window, telling you that it's raining. Now your attention is set on the raindrops on the window, watching them slide from the top to the bottom.

"(L/N)" 

You turned your head to him the moment you heard your name from his lips.

"Yes?" 

"As you can see, it's raining so your little tour will have to wait while we stay at a hotel. I can't take any risk on this important trip, do you understand?"  

"Yes, of course, I understand Mr. Sylvasta! Do whatever you must, I don't have the authority to demand you something"

You wave your hands around as you explained and you could see a small smile form on Alan's lips. You put your hands down and asked him.

"What about our rooms, Mr. Sylvasta?"

"We will have separate rooms, of course"

"Good. I'm so excited for the days to come, Mr. Sylvasta because I am sure that most of the things we'll do together are going to be my first time"

You said as sparkles slowly started to manifest around you and Alan couldn't help but chuckle at your excitement.

"Everything we'll be doing together from now on is mostly going to be your first time, (L/N)"

"Yeah, probably"

You looked away from him and looked down at your palms, but Alan's gaze is still solely focused on you. The smile is still present on his face. He noticed that you always addressed him with such politeness and never went on a first-name basis without his permission. you weren't behaving all-too-familiar with him, you know your place.

And he likes that about you.

'Such a polite woman...'

He thought of you unconsciously before looking outside of his window as well, he hasn't noticed that he was still smiling.