Chapter 14

The Next Day

The Next Day

Your POV

After that small encounter you had with what you assumed is the Silver Wolf last night, you told Michiru about it when she arrived in the room. She didn't believe you and said that you shouldn't think too much about it, she also said that the Silver Wolf must have accidentally landed on the rooftop.

But you can sense her discomfort when she replied to your questions.

Michiru waved it off and jumped on her bed and seconds later, she was fast asleep. You were left unanswered last night and this caused you to have trouble sleeping. You just couldn't stop thinking about the magical beast. You would often check the railing through the window to see if the beast returned but he never did.

Sooner and later that night, you eventually fell asleep.

So now, you're changing into your new clothes because you just took a bath and Michiru just woke up while you're at it. It took minutes for her to finally get off her bed, she did her bed and then walked past me, then she gave me a small greeting in a raspy voice. I returned the greeting with a smile. Michiru walked out of the room and left me alone in the room.

After a few more changes, you headed downstairs for breakfast and when you got to the kitchen you saw Shirou already sitting on one of the chairs. He's tapping his finger against the table while he sipped on his coffee, giving a hint of his impatience.

'He must be hungry...and he had to wait for me and Michiru...'

You sweatdropped as you slowly approached the grumpy wolf, you hoped that he wouldn't notice you but fate is obviously against you because he gave you a sharp side glance causing you to go stiff for a second.

'I am still not used to his glares'

"Take a seat already."

"Okay!"

You accidentally squeaked as you replied and immediately took a seat beside him. You were nervous so your body automatically sat on the closest chair to you, and you regret it.

Shirou sighed exasperatedly but you dare not to turn and look at him, you don't want to see Shirou's angry face.

"Why do girls take so long to take a bath and change clothes?"

You let out a nervous laugh and mumbled an apology to him as you sweat bullets. Shirou only hummed at your apology and averted his eyes somewhere else instead. But then he remembered what happened last night when he was in your room to wake you up. That moment was stuck in his mind and he was thinking about it all night. He theorized that your parents must be dead because you were literally talking about it in your dream.

So Shirou grew even more worried for you, you just found out that you are now the Kyuubi. A huge responsibility suddenly got dumped on you and he can even sense that you still haven't grasped that fact completely yet. And now he found out that you are fnck!ng grieving.