Chapter 17

2nd Person POV

2nd Person POV

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

Your slumber was loudly brought to a stop thanks to your roommate.

You open your eyes and saw Michiru's pouting face first thing in the morning.

"What the hell Michiru? Why u wake me up like that?"

You said with a deep voice because you just woke up before sighing in annoyance. Then you rolled over to the opposite side, your back facing the youngster.

"Have you forgotten about today?"

Michiru asked as she shakes your sleeping form in an attempt to wake you up and get you out of bed.

Michiru went on for minutes and you found it harder and harder to go back to sleep. Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore so you swat Michiru's hand away and looks at her with a tired, irritated look.

'She doesn't remember, does she?'

Michiru sighed and decided to remind you of what you guys will be doing for the day. After she explained though, you still looked confused and annoyed.

Michiru had a deadpanned look and waited until you remembered. You both had a staring contest until you let out an 'ohh' sound, indicating that you finally remembered. Michiru sighed at our forgetfullness.

You guys just planned about it last night but you already forgot.

You are now wearing your preferred outfit for the day as you were waiting outside City Hall with Michiru

You are now wearing your preferred outfit for the day as you were waiting outside City Hall with Michiru. The reason for you guys out there waiting is because Shirou has some business with the Mayor, he said it was going to be quick so you and Michiru waited for him patiently.

"Gosh, Why is Shirou taking so long? He said it's going to be quick, it's been minutes already!"

Michiru whined, you turned to her and said,