Chapter 7

Your POV

Your POV

Your group is now at the entrance of City Hall and you're getting more nervous every passing second, you couldn't keep your human form because of how nervous you have become. Your tail is tucked between your legs and you uncontrollably fiddled with your paws.

You even found yourself annoyed at your behavior.

Shirou noticed your discomfort and couldn't ignore it any longer. He placed his hand on your shoulder and your attention immediately switched to him. You looked up at his calmed face with a nervous look, Shirou looked at you for a second before he snapped out of his daze and said sternly.

"Didn't I tell you to just be calm? I can still sense your fear, (Y/N)"

"I-it's just...I have never experienced this in my whole 20 years so I can't freaking help it"

'I am even annoyed at myself for being so nervous today, it's annoying to hear my heart beat so quickly every second'

To ease your panicked state, Shirou decided to give your shoulders soft pats in the most comforting way he could muster. You were shocked to receive such a gesture from a man like Shirou, you slowly looked up at him expecting to see his face but his head was facing the other direction.

"Don't worry, I'll be right beside you the whole time"

Shirou reassured you and he's glad that he didn't stutter because it would be extremely embarrassing for him. A smile slowly crept up to your face and a friendly blush on your cheeks before you told him, and surprisingly you felt a little less nervous now.

"Thanks, Shirou"

"..."

Shirou removed his hand from your shoulder and began to walk ahead, you and Michiru followed him without any words exchanged. Michiru was wearing the same grin you are very familiar with.

You guys are now in the elevator heading up to Mayor Rose's office and you're still nervous but not as much as earlier. You were holding your tail in front of you since it's long enough to reach your front, you were stroking your furry tail and would sometimes pull out a fur one or two.

Unbeknownst to you, Shirou was quietly staring at your behavior and confusingly found it cute. He shut his eyes tight and thought to himself.

'Why am I suddenly feeling a weird fuzzy feeling every time I look at her?'

The elevator doors slid open revealing Mayor Rose and her assistant near her personal table. You were glued on your spot until Shirou pressed his hand on her back and forced her to move and walk towards the Mayor.

The Mayor stood up and flashed a friendly smile while she asked.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N) (L/N) was it?"

"You are correct, Mayor"

"I'm Mayor Barbara Rose, the founder of Anima-City"

You suddenly bowed the same way Tenya Ida bows, then you greeted her politely.