Chapter 30

2nd Person POV:

2nd Person POV:

You're almost leaving the 88th now and to be honest, nothing really piqued your interest in the trip as you drove past different places. Maybe you're just homesick that you can't really appreciate them. But while you were driving past different sights, you can't help but wonder why Alan didn't choose an airplane as a mode of transportation since it would be much faster and less troublesome than using a car.

You're fine with traveling in a car but you're concerned that Alan will take longer to reach his destination if he's going to use this car for transport. You couldn't hold in your curiosity anymore so you turned to Alan and finally ask him.

"Mr. Sylvasta"

Alan hummed and faced you with a cocked eyebrow, encouraging you to speak.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but, how come you're not using an airplane for transportation? I mean, it would be much easier and faster for you"

"So you can personally see the beauty of the places we will pass since we still have a long way to go. And I want you to enjoy it before going home"

Alan answered almost instantly as if he rehearsed that reply for a question like that.

To put a temporary stop to the silence between the two of you, you finally took the courage to strike up a conversation with him. Alan easily complied and was actually more than happy to converse with you.

Because in this way, he'll slowly know more and more information about you the more you talk to him so freely and carelessly.

'What a naive woman'

He thought with a mischievous grin as he maintained eye contact with you the whole time. There was a time when you couldn't take his eye contact anymore and your gaze would wander everywhere, but despite that, Alan still looked at you in the eyes. He's like staring into your soul.

'This man, I swear to God'

After a few more minutes of talking to each other, silence occurs in the air again. But this time, it's not an awkward one but rather a comforting one. You looked out of the window, not minding the sunlight going through the glass and onto your hair from time to time. Then, the car came to a stop at the red traffic light and saw a man on a sports motorcycle (🏍️) right beside the car. The man has a mask and gloves on, he's also wearing a black vest. He's wearing all-black.

The first thing you noticed first was his grumpy face, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips in a deep unsatisfied frown as he looked down on his phone.

'He reminds me of Lucas'

At the memory of Lucas, you remembered that you still have to message your friends about your well-being. You need to at least let them know you're safe.

You pulled out your phone and opened the contacts before tapping on Shirou's contact icon and continuing your message for him. But along the way, you realized that if you message Shirou about your situation being with a stranger in a car he might overreact and would do something you wouldn't expect.