Chapter 38

Alan decided that both of you had to leave since it's almost getting late

Alan decided that both of you had to leave since it's almost getting late. You were still stiff from the interaction earlier, your heart still racing as if you made hundreds of laps. That was just something out of the blue, no one ever looked at you the way Alan did back there.

Now recently you've noticed that you're starting to have some weird feelings towards the man. The same feeling you have when you're around Shirou.

And that realization shocked you.

The feeling in your chest when you're with Alan is the exact same thing you feel when you're with Shirou.

You held your chest with one hand and looked up at Alan's back because he's walking ahead of you. You wondered if this feeling is legit, but you only want this feeling to be directed to Shirou.

Your vision starts to get blurry, your head begins to slowly spin and ache. The world in your vision is swirling around making you lose your balance. Alan heard your small grunts so he turned his head and saw you almost falling head-first to the ground. He rushed over to you and held your body from hitting the ground 

"(Y/N)-chan! Are you okay?" 

He asked you, voice laced with worry. But his voice only came out as muffled noises in your ears. It seems that the side effects of taking a bath right after staring at your phone have taken its toll.

You were all dizzy. 

"(Y/N)-chan?"

" I...want...t-to go...home.." 

Your words were barely audible for a human being but to Alan, he heard it loud and clear. He carried you bridal style and when he saw your eyes they were filled with swirls indicating that you're dizzy. He rushed to the car and gently placed you in the back seat making sure that none of his movements would cause any discomfort in your already dizzied state, your body took most of the space. Since it's no use trying to squeeze in, he decided to take the passenger's seat instead.

But he actually wants to see your sleeping face for as long as he can. But again, he doesn't want to disturb you.

He dragged his feet as he walked towards the passenger's seat, opened the door, and sat on the comfy seat. Alan didn't say a word, he didn't have to tell his servant what to do. His very presence already signals him to start driving and head back to the hotel.

The pitch-black car arrives at the hotel and you are still fast asleep. Alan walked out of the front seat just right after the car stopped, he opened the door at the back seat and saw your sleeping form, despite all the pain you felt earlier, you were still able to sleep. Although earlier, you were groaning and whining in pain. Alan carefully slipped his hands under your knees and your back, and with the assistance of his servant in opening doors for him, he gently placed your small figure on your bed.

"Leave" 

He sternly said to his servant without even looking at him, the servant obeyed nonetheless.