▪CHAPTER 1: THE WORLD OF ONEIRIC▪

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

Terms:
1. UNNIE - older sister
2. Yah! - Informal Expression equivalent to HEY! You can only use it for someone who is younger or the same age as you. Using this to someone older means DISRESPECTFUL.

Multiple POINT OF VIEW/POVs

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The cry of war can be heard in the middle of the night in the World of Oneiric. With the arrival of the Dark Shadows, which is led by the Dark Lord, the strongest and worst creature in the world of Oneiric, fear engulfed each of them as he walks in the middle of the battlefield, However, the strong and great Enchantresses and Enchanters are still trying to protect the castle, preventing it from being completely overthrown, this includes the twelve most powerful Enchantresses who are capable of defeating the Dark Lord.

The battle lasted until they defeat the dark lord, when the war was over, they imprisoned the Dark Lord on Mount Crypt, where the Shadow Hunters' castle is located. Everyone in the castle rejoices and expresses gratitude to the twelve powerful Enchantresses for saving the entire kingdom.

While everyone in Oneiric is celebrating, one girl stands at the very top of the castle, wondering what will happen next. The girl is Kwon Eunbi, the fierce leader of the 12 enchantresses who saved the Oneiric, one of the best fire magic users, and the only granddaughter of the current leader of the Kingdom of Oneiric. The girl is admired by the entire kingdom for her bravery and the aura she emits whenever she wields her Phoenix sword; everyone in the kingdom, including the other 11 great enchantresses and councils, respects her. While Eunbi is staring at the sky, remembering what happened during the war, a girl dressed in an emerald warrior suit appears.

"Unnie!"

The girl called, she's Lee Chaeyeon, an Air Magic-user, and is known for her smooth feather-like fighting skills, the team's strategist, One of the said heroes of Oneiric.

"Unnie, why are you here alone? We just win the war, aren't you happy?"

"I'm happy of course, but we all know that we didn't completely defeat the dark lord"

Chaeyeon sympathize with their leader, she pats her shoulder and showed her a genuine smile

"I know you're worried unnie, so am I, but can't we just enjoy our victory for the time being?"

Chaeyeon said, she looks at their leader with her soft-looking smile that complements her long black hair, she looks at the sky to see the star twinkling around the three moons of Oneiric

"This peace... Let's just enjoy this peace for now and when the day comes that the darkness arises again, let's just do what we always do, fight and not give up"

Chaeyeon added which made Eunbi feel at ease for the time being. They are quiet for a while when three girls suddenly appear namely, Yujin, Minju, and Sakura.

"Chaeyeon! Eunbi Unnie! What are you two doing there? The Council Masters want to talk to us!"

Sakura shouted, the lightning magic-user, one of the best archers in the kingdom, Her short hair that suits her pretty face is something that everyone wants and wishes to have, She is known for her calm attitude when using her bow and arrow.

"Why?"

Eunbi asked which made them shrug their shoulders

"We don't know too, Unnie"