CHAPTER 11: REVELATION

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"For now, the first thing I will teach you is about the history of our world."

Everyone sat down in their respective chairs, the Tribe Leader took a book and approached them again.

"Our world was then divided into three kingdoms, The fallen kingdom of Gaian, The Oneiric and the Kingdom of Shadow Hunters. Everyone lived peacefully, without trouble and war. But the Shadow Hunters became greedy."

"During the chaos in our world. The highest deity gave his help to us. He gave a second life to an enchantress and power. This power came from Oneiric Portal so she is the one who connects Portal and the world of Oneiric ."

"In the midst of the war, the councils found a prophecy, it was about the future of all,"

"What did the prophecy say, Master?"

Wonyoung asked

"I am not the one who should tell you that Wonyoung ah."

He just smiled at the youngest enchantress.

He looked at twelve Enchantresses listening to him quietly. He looked at one of them.

"In the war, she died to protect everyone but her power remains in this world."

He looked at one of the Enchantresses who was staring at him right now and smiled.

"Your mother is a hero, Chaewon ah,"

Chaewon looks down and silently cried.

______________________________________

YUJIN'S POV

After Master Alaric spoke, we went out one by one.

I notice that Chaewon Unnie was still sitting in her chair. I approached her and patted her shoulder.

"Unnie, aren't you going to come out?"

I saw that she wiped away her tears.

"I'm sorry,"

She said softly.

"For what? For crying?"

I said jokingly.

"Don't cry Unnie, Like what the Master said, Your mother died as a hero."

"Unnie... I'm sure your mother will be sad when she sees you crying."

I wiped her tears and hugged her tightly.

"Smile"

After I said that, she looked at me and smiled.

We left the library together. I saw Minju Unnie waiting for Chaewon Unnie. I waved at Minju unnie and she approached us and smiled.

"Chaewon Unnie, Let's go! Yujin ah Eunbi Unnie said that you should go at Master Yves's House"

Minju Unnie said, I just nodded

"Bye, Yujin ah,"

They said.

Then they walked away. Before I could get away I heard Chaewon Unnie

"Thank you Yujin ah"

"No problem Unnie!"

______________________________________