#QnA Time

This is some question that some of my readers asked...

WHY WONYOUNG INHERIT THE POWER OF CHAEWON'S MOTHER INSTEAD OF CHAEWON HERSELF? AND HOW SHE INHERITS IT?

ANS.

1st in my story, In Oneiric World, it is not likely to inherit your family magic.

Also, Chaewon's Mother is the chosen one, when she was born, her power and also her life were given by the portal, and her power is Enhance sense. WY original magic is just mind reading but since the girl in the prophecy, she needs to be safe. And in order to save her, she needs to give her life and automatically gave her power that the portal gave to her to WY.

(HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND IT)

WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON IN THE FOREST IN CHAPTER 13: THE PORTAL?

ANS.

It's......

Still Secret.

IF THE DARK LORD, CHAEWON'S MOTHER, AND WONYOUNG ARE ALL CONNECTED TO THE PORTAL, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OF THE THREE?

ANS.

Their magic and their life are all because of the portal.

Difference...
Chaewon's Mother- Like what I've said, Chaewon's Mother is the Chosen One. It is her destiny before she is even born. She is automatically connected to the portal.

Dark Lord- The Dark Lord is NOT originally connected to the portal, The dark lord once died on the very first war, but got resurrected by the portal that is why. His life is hidden in the portal that is why the magic inside it needs to be destroyed

Wonyoung- She just became connected to the portal when Chaewon mother gave her life for Wonyoung. But the thing is The Dark Lord's magic is already hidden in the portal the time the Chosen One sacrificed her life which makes Wonyoung be like a key of the hidden magic of the dark lord. That is the reason why the dark lord needs to kill wonyoung by himself, to kill that hidden magic. When Wonyoung died, she didn't really die at that time. The hidden magic of the dark lord that makes him immortal died.

(Another messy explanation, I think")

WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE VOICE THAT WONYOUNG ALWAYS HEAR?

ANS

Uhmmmm...

It's also a secret😏😏

IN CHAPTER 15, ALARIC TOLD SOMETHING TO WONYOUNG, WHAT IT IS?

ANS.

Well... Uhmmm.

I'm actually planning to reveal that in book 3 or book 4... Or maybe in Book 2.

------------------

That's it! If you want to asked me something, anything!.

You can message me or Comment
↗↗↗
I will gladly answer it while trying not to spoil the story.
Also...

Thank you for all your support and also
Happy 4K reads to my first book
ONEIRIC SERIES BOOK1: THE PORTAL
I hope you'll continue to support me
and my story