CHAPTER 10: THE ENOZI TRIBE

NAKO'S POV

When we entered the Portal we were met by the warriors of the Enozi Tribe. The man with us immediately called their healer.

"Lay her down here first."

He calmly told us. Yujin carefully laid Hiichan on the bed.

"Let's go out first so that she can be treated properly. Your friend will also be okay."

He said to us so we immediately left the room.

"Are you from Oneiric?"

He asked us and we just nodded.

"I am Alaric, the leader of the Tribe."

He smiled at us and looked to his right

"Yves is the best archer of our tribe"

He pointed to the woman to his right.

Eunbi Unnie approached them and handed them the scroll of prophecy that the council had ordered us to give to them.

"The oneiric council wants me to give this to you. They said that you can help us."

Master Alaric took it and looked at us.

"Are you those enchantresses that defeat the dark lord once? Then I'll just tell you about it when your friend is okay"

He turned to the room where Hitomi was.

"Why did you go there? That place is dangerous. Compared to the road to the east, you are going through more dangerous. There are many wild animals and the road to the east and it is far away, at first glance the road to the west is peaceful but the dark shadows can enter there freely. "

She explained to us.

"This is the first time we've traveled so we don't know about it,"

Chaeyeon Unnie said.

While we were talking, the healer who was treating Hitomi came out.

"Your friend is okay, we have removed the poison. There is a little left in his body but he will just rest and she will be strong again."

She told us with a smile. I look down and almost burst into tears.

"If only I had enough knowledge, I could have helped Hitomi early,"

I whispered and I could not hold back my tears

"Don't say that! If it weren't for what you did, the poison would quickly spread to her body, and her life would be in danger."

The healer said and softly pat my head.

"She's right Unnie, You did a great job"

Wonyoung hugged me, I smiled at them again.

"Let's go to Hitomi."

Sakura Unnie said. We bowed to the leader Alaric and his Healer. They also bowed to us.

______________________________________

YENA'S POV

"Unnie, can I talk to you for a moment?"

I approached Eunbi Unnie who was now taking care of the Maknae while Hitomi was still resting.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

She asked I pulled her hand out. Before we could leave, Hyewon and I looked at each other, she just nodded at me and I did the same.

"Unnie! Last night while we were sleeping, Hyewon and I woke up because I felt something. We saw Wonyoung coming out of the barrier. Fortunately, we managed to stop her."