SOMEONE ASKED ME.. I WILL CLARIFY IT

Please read!

If you still didn't read the story please don't proceed.

I just want to clarify somethings.

Someone personally asked me this question.

If you already read this story,

In Chapter 14: DANGER!

Yujin blocked the dagger that a dark shadow throw at Wonyoung, she gets hit and almost die and SACRIFICE her life for Wonyoung (like what Nako said in her POV.) If Nako didn't heal her immediately, she might die at that time.

In Chapter 20: DOWNFALL

Wonyoung got hit by the Dark Lords attack, and die. Nako said that she can't save her because what Wonyoung did is a SACRIFICE.

Someone asked me this...

Both of our giant maknaes SACRIFICE their lives

Nako said she can't heal or save people who sacrifice their life.

But Why she gets to saved Yujin but not Wonyoung?

A very good question...

Well, before I write this story I already have some scenes in my mind, I already planned everything including these two scenes...

I will first talk about Yujin's Case.

If you guys remember, Wonyoung was the one who was supposed to get hit by the dagger that time, meaning, she Was destined to get hit by that dagger.

But since Yujin loves her friend and wants to protect her.

She actually UNKNOWINGLY SACRIFICE HERSELF. She DIDN'T KNOW that what she did might result in her death, or should I say it almost killed her (because Nako immediately goes to her and heal her.)

She suddenly changed Wonyoung's destiny at that time, UNKNOWINGLY. Her determination to save Wonyoung is the reason why she UNKNOWINGLY chooses to SACRIFICE her life...

Meanwhile in Wonyoung's case,

She KNOWS what will happen to her at that time, she knows that her life is in danger but she CHOSE to fight the Dark Lord and SACRIFICE her life.

Therefore,

The reason Why Nako can save Yujin but not Wonyoung is because,

YUJIN didn't know she SACRIFICES HER LIFE FOR WONYOUNG.

YUJIN just ALMOST GIVE HER LIFE. What she did is a SUDDEN ACT OF SACRIFICE

WONYOUNG on the other hand, KNOWS and CHOOSE to give her life for everyone.

A REAL SACRIFICE.

I hope you guys understand my MESSY explanation...

Comments your thoughts and also tell or ask me if something in my story you didn't understand or you want to clarify. I will try to answer it without spoiling the series.

And also thanks to my friend for asking this question...

____________________________________________

Thanks for all your support...

Love Lots.
From
Author Sil_Anon