EXTRA CHAPTER #6: #OurEnergyYenaDay

YURI'S POV

It's already 11:30 and at midnight, it is already Yena Unnie' Birthday, every one of us is getting ready to surprise her.

"Chaeyeon ah! Did you buy Yena's cake?"

Eunbi asked Chaeyeon Unnie but instead of Chaeyeon Unnie, Sakura Unnie is the one who answered her.

"Yes, Unnie, Chaeyeon and I even bought two cakes,"

"How about you Kwangbae? Did you buy the gifts for Yena Unnie!"

I asked Hyewon Unnie,

"Of course! I bought her family"

We were all confused when Hyewon Unie said that.

"Kang chan, What are you talking about? Family?"

Nako asked her, and with that Hyewon Unnie opened a not so huge box in front of us and we were all just facepalm when we saw what was there

"Ducks! It 50 pieces by the way"

She said while smiling, Yujin and Kkura trying to suppress their laugh so that Yena would not wake up.

"What the heck Kang Hyewon! What is Yena going to do with so many duck plushies!"

Eunbi shouted at her in a very low voice...

"I don't know, It's Yena's problem to think about that"

Hyewon Unnie reasoned again.

"Yah! We told you, buy the gift that Yena will like! Why did you buy her fam... I mean duck plushies!"

"Just Kidding, I bought these plushies with my own money, these are the real gift"

Hyewon Unnie showed us a small box with a small yellow orb inside it.

"I just think it's better to give her a gift that we made ourselves,"

She said. We all fell silent at what Hyewon Unnie said, I looked at the small yellow orb again

"What can that do?"

I asked her.

"A virtual hug, Uhmmm... Something like that"

This time instead of Hyewon Unnie, Chaeyeon Unnie spoke.

"Hyewon, Minju, Wonyoung I, helped to create that, Using Hyewon's Ice magic and Minju's Light orb power, the sphere was formed And using Wonyoung's Enhanced senses, she helped me to make this virtual magic hugs orb"

She explained ...

But still, we all look confused.

"And?"

Hiichan asked,

"If Yena holds and hugs it, she can also feel our hugs, Now, all of you! Hold the sphere and think that you are hugging someone,"

After Minju explained, we all touch the orb and do what they told us to do.

"It's almost midnight, I think we should get ready to surprise her!"

Eunbi Unnie said after looking at her wristwatch, and we slowly walked to Yena Unnie's room while carrying our cakes and gift, as well as the duck plushies. When we entered, we saw that she was sleeping soundly, I approached her to wake her up.

"Yena Unnie! Wake up! I have something for you!"

I whispered in her ears...

"Yuri ah! It's too early for that! I want to sleep more!"