CHAPTER 17: WAR (PART 2)

YENA'S POV

I have suffered many scars and wounds but I don't care about it because I only think one thing in my mind, it is to protect the people I love. I now encountering one of the strong disciples of the Dark Lord. He smiled looking at me, he teasing me.

"Look at yourself! Can you still fight me?"

He asked annoyingly.

"I will make sure I bury my sword in your chest"

I gaze at him. I readied myself
in case he suddenly attacked again.

"You can't beat Dark Lord, "

"Bitch! Did you forget he was imprisoned for a long time because of us.!"

I smirked at him.

He glared at me.

He attacks me quickly. I raised my sword to deflect his. All of his attacks are very strong. So if another blow hits me, this might be my end.

I slide down and lift my sword, he did not expect what I did so I used that opportunity to position my sword properly. I move my sword upwards, so I hurt his right arm. After that, I try to trip him to lost his balance, I immediately pointed my sword at his neck while he was lying down.

"I have run out of patience with you. Don't underestimate me! I will not pity you!"

I bravely stabbed my sword in his chest.

______________________________________

CHAEYEON'S POV

Eunbi and I ambushed by the Dark Shadows as we headed to the Dark Lord. So instead of executing the plan, we are here and fighting the Dark Shadows that are attacking us one after another. We have had many wounds and scars.

"I'll take care of them unnie, leave!"

I said to her.

"No! They're too many, you can't handle them."

She said to me as she continued to wield her sword at his opponents.

As I was fighting I accidentally let go of my sword, my opponents took advantage of it and attacked me but suddenly a water barrier was formed in front of me. I turned around and saw Hitomi. She also has scars and wounds.

"Eunbi unnie! You should go now and we will take care of it. We will follow you."

After Hitomi said that, Eunbi Unnie immediately ran away from us.

"Tomi ah! Where are the others?"

I asked him

"They're coming here Unnie, They just need to do something."

After our conversation, she removed the water barrier around and we fought again.
______________________________________

EUNBI'S POV

After what Hitomi said I immediately ran away to go to the northern part where the Dark Lord was. But I stopped when I felt someone following me. Moments later I noticed two daggers heading in my direction so I immediately jumped back to avoid them.

"Shit!"

I touched my shoulder when I saw a dagger touch it.

"Why? Does it hurt?"

I turned to my right when I heard the speaker.

"You again?! You really want to die huh!"

I looked at him. He was the one we fought on the rooftop. This guy was such a pain in ass. 

"Let's see who dies today."

I was surprised when he suddenly disappeared in front of me. A few moments, I felt a presence behind me, I could not immediately react. He lifted his dagger and he hit my shoulder. He was about to attack me again when I quickly raised my sword to block his attack. I immediately stood up and endured the wound I had sustained.

"You're not so fast. I thought you are a worthy opponent."

I was insulted by what he said. I immediately lunge an attack on him but he quickly avoided it.

"I'll make sure to bury this sword in your neck!"

I said angrily!

He disappeared in front of me again, this time I became alert around me. I felt the presence on my left side, I would have blocked his attack when I suddenly felt his presence on my right side.

"Shit! Fake attack!"

I scream in my mind. Suddenly Wonyoung appeared in front of me to block his attack.

"Dare to hurt her? Die!"

Wonyoung slashed her sword and it hit the guy's right arm.

"Unnie! Are you okay?"

Wonyoung asked me with full of worries in her eyes.

"I'm okay! Where the others?"

"They still have an opponent Unnie."

As we were talking the man suddenly attacked again.

Wonyoung just looked at him and moved her sword upward because he was so focused on Wonyoung, I used this opportunity to secretly attack. I stabbed him in his back so he stopped attacking Wonyoung.

He knelt down as his blood dripped quickly.

"You ...... can't defeat ..... the Dark Lord! He ..... is the most powerful ... Enchanter here in Oneiric"

He said,

After that, he fell down.

______________________________________

Short Update for everyone,
There is still a lot of things that are going to happen.
Hope you enjoy this Chapter.

______________________________________

Wait For the Next Update.
Read, Vote, And Comment Your thoughts about this chapter.
You can follow me for more stories.

Love Lots from
Author Sil_Anon