CHAPTER 12: THE RISE OF THE EVIL

THIRD PERSON'S POV

At the top of Mount Crypt, the Dark Shadows gather in front of the Old Castle. One of the strongest disciples of the Dark Lord stood in front.

"The time has come for our Lord to rise again. All kneel to the mightiest and powerful Enchanter throughout the Oneiric."

All the dark shadows kneeled down and the castle tunnel that had not been opened for a long time opened with the release of the long-winded Enchanter. The most feared and most powerful Enchanter in the entire Oneiric He confronted his disciples and unleashed a powerful magic reason to thunder all over Oneiric.

"I've been waiting for this for so long."

He said boldly.

"Finally, I can take revenge on the Oneiric Kingdom as well."

"Welcome back Dark Lord."

His most loyal and most powerful disciple knelt before him.

"Just tell me if you have anything we need to do."

"We will attack the Kingdom of Oneiric tonight."

He commanded his disciple.
---

IN THE KINGDOM OF ONEIRIC...

"Master Seunggi, you are calling me."

Enchantresses Sian bowed her head

"I have a bad feeling. Send a message to the Enozi Tribe. Something bad is happening in our world."

He ordered the Enchantresses but before she could obey they heard loud explosions outside the castle.

"Master! Our fear has already happened. The dark shadows are approaching and the Dark Lord is with them"

Enchantresses Chowon and Gaeun approached them.

"Gaeun, Chowon, First save the innocent. Keep them away from here. Take them to the West side of Mount Enozi there is a cave there, the dark shadows can't enter there."

He immediately ordered the Enchantresses.

"Sian, we need to warn Eunbi. But first, let's help here in the castle. Don't stay away from me because we will go straight to Mount Enozi later."

The two fought the shadow hunters with the councils, but they did not try to fight the dark lord and they immediately fled the castle because they knew they would only perish if they fought the Dark Lord. They went to the cave on the western side of the forest of Mount Enozi and saw many wounded enchantresses and enchanters there.

"Right now we are safe here because the Dark Shadows can't trace us here."

One of the council members said.

"I never thought that this is going to happen bee quickly. He is really back!"

The highest Council said.

"The Dark Lord Is Back!"

______________________________________

EUNBI'S POV

After the Encounter. I looked at Wonyoung who was seriously looking at us. She seems to be thinking about what our opponent said. I approached her and patted her shoulder.

"Unnie ..."

"I know you have a lot of questions. I'll tell you."

I smiled at her and walked back to where we were staying. They immediately followed me. When we went inside I saw that Master Alaric and Yves were already there. I sat down and so did they. We are very quiet. No one seems to want to talk.