CHAPTER 13: THE PORTAL

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A dark figure stands above a large tree in the forest. That person faces North where the castle of Oneiric stands.

"The War is really starting, Everything is going according to my plan!"

She/He looked up at the dark sky and smiled. The person took off Her/His cloak and went down to the tree.

______________________________________

MASTER SEUNGGI'S POV

I am still preparing to go to 12 enchantresses. We need to see them and find out what they plan to do.

"Where is Sian?"

I asked Chowon.

"She said she's already preparing."

She bowed and told me. A few moments later, Sian and Kaeun arrived so the four of us left to go to where Eunbi was. The four of us became alert in case someone suddenly attacked us. We traveled for a few hours and the night was getting too deep but we did not stop traveling because we had to get to Eunbi right away.

"Are we close Sian?"

She nodded at me.

"I think we can just reach their minds so they can pick us up here."

Sian, immediately close her eyes. And after a few minutes, she opens her eyes.

We waited for a while and we noticed that there were figures approaching us. We do not know them yet so we prepared ourselves.

"Someone's coming"

The four of us aimed our weapon in our front.

"Woah, you're so cautious huh."

When we heard that voice, we immediately lowered our weapons.

"Long time no see Master."

Enchantress Yena greets us with Yuri and the Leader of the Enozi Tribe with us.

"I'm glad to see you again Master Seunggi"

And I bowed to him and he did the same.

______________________________________

YURI'S POV

We were lying and resting inside the cave when Eunbi Unnie suddenly stood up.

"Unnie, Is there something wrong?"

Chaeyeon Unnie asked her quietly because Wonyoung, Hitomi, Nako, Hyewon Unnie, Chaewon Unnie, and Kkura Unnie were already asleep. Yena Unnie and I also got up.

"Sian is already near here, I'll just go to them you just here. Yujin open it!"

Eunbi Unnie was supposed to come out when Yena Unnie suddenly stopped her.

"I'll pick them up, where are they?"

Yena asked.

"No way, it's dangerous in the jungle at this time"

Unnie refused but Yena Unnie just rolled her eyes.

"Unnie! Did you forget that the forest is my favorite playground, You should stay here with them"

Yena looked at the others who are now sleeping.

"She's right! They need you more here."