CHAPTER 18: VENGEANCE OF THE DARK CONJURER

HYEWON'S POV

I released my arrows consecutively as we ran towards Eunbi and Wonyoung. These Dark Shadows are endless.

Yena and Chaeyeon and Hitomi are in front of us, they are trying to clean our front so we can get to them Eunbi Unnie and Wonyoung faster. Yuri and Sakura Unnie and I were watching from the back so that no one could approach us. We had to hurry because we might not be able to reach our two friends.

We were stopped by those who blocked our Dark Shadows and they were definitely strong.

"Girls, Where are you going?"

Ugh... Another annoying question.

"Why the heck are you interfering? Move! If you don't want to die!"

Chaeyeon irritated shouted.

I know she is already annoyed because we have been continuously blocked by Dark Shadow earlier too... We are already weak, because of bruise, wounds, and scars

"Hitomi, Kkura chan get out of here! Follow Eunbi Unnie and Wonyoung"

Yena seriously talks in our minds.

"But ..."

I cut Hitomi off

"Yena is right! Go! We'll take care of it!"

The two did nothing and they just followed what we said.

"Yuri protect us in the back!"

Yuri just nodded.

At once we rushed the Dark Shadows in front of us. While Yuri, she protects us so that no one interferes with the fight. It will be more difficult for us to focus if another Dark Shadows approach us.

I smiled when my opponent suddenly released water magic.

'Tsk... Our magics are a perfect combination.'

I raised my armed and released 3 arrows at ones. She avoided it all as she approached me. I smiled at her before confronting her attack.

'Stupid!'

I whispered to myself. I put my left hand in front of me so the water magic she did suddenly turned to ice. I jumped and attacked behind her

'It looks like she didn't expect my magic.'

And in a flash, the dark shadow was covered with ice.

"Tsk tsk. You really didn't change Kwangbae! You're still so cold!"

Yena said jokingly to me as she held her opponent's neck.

I summoned my ice sword and destroyed the Ice surrounding Dark Shadow. Both Yena and Chaeyeon also won against their opponents.

"Wow! You finished them so fast!"

Yuri said laughing.

In fact, our opponents are strong. It just so happens that their magic is the exact opposite of the magic we have.

"We're running out of time! We need to hurry!"

After what Chaeyeon said, we immediately run to find Eunbi Unnie and Wonyoung.

______________________________________

CHAEWON'S POV

Minju and I are now heading at the northern side of the forest.