CHAPTER 16: WAR

THIRD PERSON' POV

Everyone is getting ready for the upcoming war. None of them intend to speak. Everyone wonders if they will face the new morning or if it will be their last night. The warriors of Oneiric have gone to their respective positions.

The twelve Enchantresses are Already in their respective positions too, this is according to their own plan.

The most feared warrior of all has arrived.

All-powerful creatures will confront.

Will good or evil prevail?

That is everyone's question.

In a few moments, what they were waiting for arrived.

The DARK LORD.

Everyone was ready for the arrival of the dark shadows.

"KILL EVERY DARK SHADOW! YOU SHOULD NOT MISS EVEN ONE OF THEM!"

Sakura shouted in everyone's mind. Everyone waited for five seconds.

1 .....

The 12 Enchantresses looked at each other and smiled at each other.

2 .....

Everyone held their weapon tightly.

3 .....

4 .....

Deafening silence prevails throughout the area.

5 ....

The archers, led by Sakura, Hyewon, and Master Yves, released their arrows.

An indication that the fight has begun.

The Dark Shadows have also started to attack. Oneiric warriors bravely faced it. Now is not the time to back down from the fight. They only have one thing on their mind, to defend their world.

______________________________________

One of the 12 enchantresses is surrounded by 6 Dark Shadows. Nako is not a short-range fighter so she is a bit difficult in close combat.

"Shit!"

She suddenly shouted in her mind as she felt her right arm bleeding.

"Nako!"

Yena shouted in the distance when she heard this. Yena was supposed to go to Nako but Hitomi stopped her.

"Let her Unnie! She can handle it"

Hitomi just smirked at her so she didn't interfere.

-

Nako touched her wound and looked badly at her opponents. She closed her eyes and summoned two daggers. As she closed her eyes she felt a sudden movement in her front. She opens her eyes and smirk. She threw a dagger in front of her and it hit the dark shadow. She summoned another dagger as she noticed at that two on her both side attacked her at the same time. She slides down, gets up, and stab them in their chest. She didn't even turn around when she threw her dagger behind her and hit her opponent.

Yena saw what happened and she was amazed at Nako. This is the first time Nako has shown such a thing.

"I told you Unnie!"

Hitomi said and her focus returned to her opponent.

-

In the eastern part, the battle was fierce. Yuri and Yujin help each other fight the dark shadows. There's a lot of enemies on the eastern side, but still, they are not scared.

As Yujin fought, she did not notice the arrow heading in her direction. Sakura saw it in the distance and she reached Yuri and Yujin's minds.

"Yah!"

Sakura shouted.

Yuri immediately raises her hand and repel the arrow so that the arrow can't hit Yujin.

"Watch you back!"

Yuri said to her.

"Shit! Thank you Unnie."

Yujin said in her mind when she notices this.

Yuri angrily looked at the person who released that arrow.

"DIE!"

Yuri said bravely

In a moment she was behind this dark shadow. She raised her sword and slice the neck If the Dark shadow.

-

Minju and Chaewon fight together. Chaewon is holding her Father's sword while still fighting, while Minju is using her favorite Long Spear. They are protecting the portal, so that dark shadows cannot enter it completely. While fighting with her two opponents she felt the dagger heading in her direction, luckily she quickly avoided it.

"Minju!"

Chaewon called Minju so, Minju looked at her and together they unleashed a series of dark and light magic around them and in a few moments all the dark shadows around them fell down.

"Chaewon! We need your help!"

They looked surprised when they heard Sakura shout loudly. So they immediately ran to where they were.

-

Dark shadows surround Sakura and Hyewon. They are both long-ranged fighters so it is difficult for them to fight up close. Because they were surrounded, the two were forced to summon their swords. They prepared to fight and in a flash, the Dark Shadows attacked them at the same time.

"Shit!"

Hyewon shouted in her mind. She positions her sword and tries to fight using it.

Even though they both know how to use a sword, they both know they can't handle this kind of fight.

"Ah! Shit!"

Hyewon screamed as a Dark Shadow attack hit her arm.

"It can't be like this! We need the help of others!"

Sakura was out of breath and even had scars because her attackers did not seem to be exhausted. They can't both use their arrow because of the extreme proximity to attack the Dark Shadows. Sakura turned to her left and in the distance, she saw Minju and Chaewon.

"Chaewon! We need your help!"

Minju and Chaewon arrived shortly after. They were surprised to see the two wounded.
-

The two help Sakura the Hyewon to fight the Dark Shadows.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung and Yujin are also fighting the Dark Shadows together. Both are good at holding weapons because they were taught when they are still young, but they also obtained some wounds and scars.

"Yujin!"

Wonyoung shouted at the second-youngest but it looks like she didn't hear it. Wonyoung was about to help her but Alaric suddenly appeared. He uses his sword to deflect the dagger.

"You! How dare you try to hurt her!"

He unleashes powerful fire magic. And all that it hit died.

"Are you girls okay?"

He asked the two girls and they just nodded at him.

"Go! Help the others, they need you right now"

The two girls suddenly disappear.

______________________________________

Wait For the Next Update.
Read, Vote, And Comment Your thoughts about this chapter. (I have a lot of silent readers,)
You can follow me for more stories.

Love Lots from
Author Sil_Anon