CHAPTER 8: THE START OF OUR JOURNEY

NAKO'S POV

We are now in Wonyoung's room. We are still waiting for her to wake up. We did not inform anyone because the situation might get worse.

"Are you okay?"

Yuri approached me and she patted my back softly.

I am sitting now and resting because of what I did before. I used my power more because I was too worried about Wonyoung. I nodded and smiled to show that I was okay.

"Rest for a while, when Wonyoung wakes up we will get ready to leave"

We all nodded and one out of the room. Eunbi Unnie has already told us that we need to go to Enozi Mountain.

"Yujin ah! Won't you rest first?"

Before I could get out I heard Eunbi Unnie speak. I turned around and saw that Yujin was still not leaving her seat.

"I'm fine Unnie, I'll be here first,"

Yujin said without, looking at us. So we just left her. Maybe she was just worried.

As I was on my way to my room I heard Minju calling to me. She is with the others except for Eunbi Unnie, Wonyoung, and Yujin.

"Nako! Do you want to come?!"

Minju asked me

"Where are you going again? Didn't Eunbi Unnie tell us to rest?"

I asked them in surprise. We will travel far so if you think it is better to rest.

"We are going to rest, but not here."

Hyewon unnie smiled at me. I looked at them full of questions.

"Let's go!"

Before I could answer Hitomi pulled my hand so I could do nothing but join them.

We got to the only big tree in the castle. This is where we always hang out. Yena Unnie and Hyewon Unnie made it into a treehouse for us.

"Before we even leave this castle it's better that we visit this."

We all enter the house and I suddenly remember all our happy memories and antics we made here.

"Why do we have to leave?! We just got back here in the castle,"

Yena Unnie said angrily.

"There is nothing you can do, we have to follow them, All of that is for us too. We cannot defeat the Dark Lord in our current condition."

Sakura Unnie said. We all fell silent at what Kkura Unnie said.

Right!

The Dark Lord is coming. I lay down and closed my eyes until I slowly fell asleep.

______________________________________

HITOMI'S POV

I woke up when I felt the sunshine.

"Good morning, Hiichan"

I was surprised when Nako suddenly touched me from behind, I almost summoned my weapon.

"Yah! It's early morning you surprised me!"

I said while yawning.

"Let's wake up the others, We need to get ready."

She said.

One by one we woke up the others.

"Good morning Hyewon Unnie"