CHAPTER 9: IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

On the mountain of the Crypt where there is the most feared of all in Oneiric World, The Dark Lord.

"You are calling me, Mighty Dark Lord."

One of his strongest disciples said with a bow.

"The right time for my return is near. Look for the 12 enchantresses. Make sure they do not receive the blessing of the holy tribe on Mount Enozi"

He boldly commanded his disciple.

"But don't kill them. I need them so I can carry out my plans."

"Find the enchantresses."

He commands the dark shadows.

______________________________________

CHAEWON'S POV

When we woke up we immediately prepared to continue our journey. We need to hurry because we do not know when the Dark Lord will come. While walking quietly I felt a strange presence. And it looks like I'm not the only one feeling it because I noticed my friends stopped too.

"Did you feel that?"

Yujin summoned her weapon and so did we.

We all became alert especially since we were already in the middle of the forest. After a few seconds, we were surprised when Hitomi suddenly shouted.

"Ah! U-unnie"

A small Arrow hit Hiichan. She touched her shoulder and writhed in pain.

"Yuri Unnie!"

Wonyoung suddenly shouted so Yuri immediately released the protective barrier. And we saw so many Small arrows hit the protective barrier.

"Woah! We almost die! Shit!"

Yena said in shock.

"Nako, treat Hitomi!"

Eunbi Unnie order. And Nako immediately approached Hitomi.

"Oh My God! Unnie!"

Nako suddenly shouted.

"I can't cure it Unnie, the arrow has poison!"

"Girls! The barrier will not last long!"

Yuri shouted because the arrows are still flying towards us and we can't teleport to this forest.

"Nako! Is there no other way?"

I asked Nako with mixed concerns.

"Girls! Hurry please!"

Yuri said with great difficulty.

"Uhmm .. H-hyewon Unnie freeze her wound. To stop the poison from spreading faster."

Nako is almost sweating because she is so worried about Hiichan that continues to suffer from the pain.

Hyewon Unnie approached them and touched Hitomi's wound. Hitomi could not stop screaming in extreme pain but she was forced to endure it.

"Girls! I can't stand it anymore!"

Yuri yelled at us.

Eunbi Unnie immediately thought of a way but after a few seconds, the arrows suddenly stopped hitting us. Yuri suddenly fainted, fortunately, Yena Unnie caught her quickly. Her body could not handle the power she had released.