▪CHAPTER 3: THE SHADOW MARK▪

Earlier while waiting at the others...

EUNBI'S POV

I am now in our class with Hyewon, Sakura, Hitomi, and Chaeyeon, We are all quietly sitting in our seats when suddenly I feel magic around us.

"They did it again,"

Hyewon said in our minds while looking at the window.

"Tsk tsk.. those girls..... they really can't control it"

Chaeyeon shaking her head while saying this and smiling at us. I am now looking outside to see what happened, And I saw a bus that almost hit a large tree, A lot of people rushed to the bus to help The innocent kids getting off. I can't help but smile when I saw them not hurt

"Those kids are lucky that the girls can't control their---"

Hitomi cut herself before some heard what we are talking

"Unnie, I bet those girls a scared to death knowing that you are going to scold them a lot"

Sakura just sighs and laughs a little after saying those words.

Yes, I am disappointed, why they can't control their magic? It always happened to them, What if someone saw what they did? But still, I'm happy that those innocent kids are now safe.

I looked at my notes and write something using an oneiric alphabet when suddenly I heard Kkura whispered at us.

"And culprits are here!"

Sakura is laughing while looking at the girls in front of our classroom door, avoiding making eye contact with me.

Chaewon goes straight to her locker to put some off her things while the other sat down at their seats quietly without looking at me, And honestly, they are all so cute, Like a bunch of puppies.

"Yujin didn't do it by herself. It looks like a large amount of magic but Yena unnie helps Yujin so that she's not going to use a large amount of magic, Don't worry."

When Chaewon finally sit down she reaches my mind to say that, maybe she's worried too since we all know that the magic we felt earlier is a little bit powerful

"Let's talk about this later"

I said looking at her then smile to let her know that I am not that angry as they were thinking.

After that, the teacher arrives in our classroom to start the lecture.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

HYEWON'S POV

"Okay class that's for today"

After the teacher leaves our classroom, Students are hurriedly preparing themselves to leave also for one and a half-hour lunch break, I also put my things inside my bag hurriedly when Yena pats my back.

"Hyewon ah, let's go faster."

The others also hurriedly get ready to eat lunch.

The girls, including Eunbi Unnie, are very loud on our way to the cafeteria. Yena and Yujin are teasing each other while Minju, Chaewon, Hitomi, and Nako are discussing something, on the other hand, Sakura is playing games on her phone with Chaeyeon is watching her. Wonyoung and Yuri are laughing beside Eunbi, who appears to be making fun of me.

It seems like they forget what happened earlier. When we arrive at the cafeteria of course we are still so loud. We go to the counter to order something.