EXTRA CHAPTER #1: LAKE OF ONEIRIC

HITOMI'S POV

Here we are now at the lake behind Oneiric Castle. We decided to stay here for another five days before returning to the Human World.

"Yah! Choi Yenaaa!"

Eunbi Unnie shouted when she was hit by a small stone thrown by Yena Unnie. Eunbi Unnie immediately grabbed her arms and slapped her.

"Omo! Unnie, I'm sorry! Ouch! Unnie, I was trying to throw it at Sakura Unnie but you suddenly appear! Unnie! It hurts!"

Yena Unnie explains as she tries to avoid Eunbi Unnie's hits.

"Yah! What did you say? You're trying to throw that to me?"

Sakura Unnie stood up and Yena Unnie was also about to be kicked by her, fortunately, Chaeyeon stopped Kkura Unnie immediately.

"Yah! You crazy little duck!"

"Kkura chan relax!"

Chaeyeon said while trying to calm Kkura Unnie down. Hyewon and I just shook our heads, while watching the Unnies bicker.

"They are really messy!"

Hyewon said.

Nako is also laughing at them. I looked around and saw the others is also doing their own stuff.

Minju and Chaewon Unnie is having fun grilling the fish that they get in the lake. The two youngest are discussing something. Yuri on the other hand is scolding Yena Unnie for what she did.

After a few moments, Master Alaric and Master Seunggi arrived while carrying foods. The unnies stopped fighting and immediately approached the food they were carrying.

"Where are the others?"

Sakura Unnie asked the two Masters.

"Well, Chowon is in the castle with her parents, Kaeun said she needs to go back to her family, I don't know where her family lives though. I don't know about Sian."

Master Seunggi explained to us.

"How about Yves?"

"She is in our place. I told her to come but she said she had to help our comrades in repairing the damage to the enozi mountain during the previous war."

"And... you're the leader, but you are here with us and having fun? Shouldn't you be the one helping them?"

Master Seunggi jokingly said to Leader Alaric.

Actually, Leader Alaric is not with us to have fun. The Council ordered him to stay here in the castle to help the Oneiric. I don't know about the details.

We all sat on the grass to eat what we had prepared.

"I never thought we could defeat the Dark Lord."

Yuri is looking at the sunset.

"I thought I would never see the beauty of the Oneiric sunset."

She added.

We fell silent and smiled at what she said. The lake is so peaceful, hopefully, it is always like this. It feels good to feel the peaceful breeze.

"Are you really going back to the Human World? Don't you want to live here?"

Master Alaric suddenly asked us. We did not immediately answer his question.

.
.
.

Why do we prefer to live in the Human World?

We are born here in Oneiric,

The people who know us better are here.

We will be more comfortable when we live here because we do not need to control our power or hide our true identity

So ... If you think about it, we have no reason to leave Oneiric just to live in a place we do not know.

We love Our own world,

The oneiric Kingdom is our true home.

We will continue to defend whoever wants to destroy the peace it has now.

So why?

Why we choose to live there...

The answer is simple.

Despite the happy memories that oneiric gave to us, we can't ignore the fact that oneiric almost break our hearts every time...

All our bad memories are formed here.

From our parents' death,

to the latest war, we almost all died.

I don't think we are all ready to face those bad memories.

But Someday... I hope someday.....

______________________________________

EXTRA CHAPTER FOR EVERYONE!
Even if it is just an Extra Chapter,
Always remember that everything I write in this book is still connected with the whole series.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!
______________________________________

Continue to support the Second book!
Read, Vote, And Comment Your thoughts about this chapter.
You can follow me for more stories.

Love Lots from
Author Sil_Anon