▪CHAPTER 4: DARK SHADOWS▪

SAKURA'S POV

"At the rooftop Unnie..... He's going to wait for us in the rooftop"

Wonyoung said to us, her eyes is full of worry. I can feel that my heart beat so much, What the heck! Is he challenging us?!

"It looks like that guy really wants to see us huh,"

Yujin said, And everyone got serious, The fact that the guy found us and even wants to fight us means he already has a plan, We need to be careful.

"Yena, Chaeyeon, Hitomi, Yujin and I are going to fight that guy first.... Minju and Chaewon, stay hidden first and show up if you think we are in danger, okay?"

Chaewon and Minju just nodded

"Kkura, Hyewon both of you use a long-range weapon so secure the place, We didn't know if that guy has a reinforcement"

"Wonyoung stay behind, okay? Yuri, Nako Protect us especially Wonyoung, understand?"

After Eunbi's instruction, we all get ready, Then suddenly Wonyoung tapped my shoulder.

"Unnie are we going to go there? What if it's a trap?"

She looked really worried while talking to me, I looked at her and hold her hands.

"Why? Did you feel something wrong?"

"I only feel one thing Unnie...."

"....Danger!"

When Wonyoung said that I know this is a serious thing, we didn't know what that guy can do to us.

"Don't worry Wonyoung ah! We'll be okay"

I gave her a reassuring smile to make her feel better even I know that it won't help because of the tension around us.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

YUJIN'S POV

We are on our way to the rooftop except for Minju unnie and Chaewon unnie, they need to be invisible to the guy's eyes in order to protect each other, We need to find that guy because if we didn't, we might be in extreme danger especially Wonyoung.

When we reach the rooftop door, we all looked at each other's eyes, Before Eunbi Unnie, opens the door she sends a message to us through telepathy.

"Be careful guys"

We just nodded and readied ourselves because this might be a trap.

When we enter the rooftop, I felt the cold air touch my skin, I looked around to find the guy but we didn't even see his shadow.

However, We didn't let our guards down because we can still feel his presence, which means he's here already. After a few seconds, I felt a dagger going towards me so I immediately dodge to avoid getting hit.

"What the---"

I didn't even finish what I'm saying when I felt a strange presence in my back, Luckily Eunbi held my hands.

We wait for a second and the guy appears in front of us while clapping his hand.

"You're so fast.."

"Who are you? What do you want?"

Chaeyeon Unnie asked him, We saw him summoned a sword.