EXTRA CHAPTER #8: #OurLoveYuriDay

YURI'S POV

Only the light of the moon the stars serve as a light in the night, I'm here at our house's rooftop, I smiled and looked at the watch I am wearing.

'10: 22 pm October 22'

Exactly 1 hour and 38 minutes before my birthday end, I spend my birthday with my Unnies and two maknae, they bought two cakes for me and gave me a lot of gifts. As I was looking at the starry sky, I felt someone is looking at me in my back.

"Why are you here Unnie? I thought you're already in your dreamland?"

I didn't bother to look at her and I heard her chuckled a little.

"How about you? Why aren't you sleeping?"

I felt that she slowly walked towards me so I decided to face her. I saw Yena Unnie is looking at me with a teasing smile on her face.

"I'm looking at those stars, they are very beautiful"

She raised her head and looked at where I was looking earlier.

"Right, beautiful...... And peaceful"

"How about you Unnie? Why are you here?"

"I just want to give this to you"

She said and she gave me a small orange box, I opened it and saw a bracelet.

"Do you like it?"

"Where did you get this Unnie? This is so pretty!"

Yena Unnie help me put on the bracelet.

"I actually made it!"

As I was touching the bracelet, it suddenly lit up so I panicked a little bit.

"Only you can use that, It can help you summon two weapons at once!"

"Woah! That was cool!"

"Happy Birthday Yuri!"

I felt really happy, we spend a whole night talking laughing while trying not to disturb the others.

---

10:22 in the morning...

The hot sunlight touched my skin, I opened my eyes and I immediately rubbed them. I am here on the rooftop and I saw Yena Unnie is looking at me, she is sitting in front of me as I was lying on the bed that the two of us arranged last night. Yes! We decided to sleep here together, Yena Unnie took out the tent she bought so we could sleep there.

"Good Morning!"

"Unnie!"

I brush my hair and looked at her.

"Here, Eat your breakfast!"

I looked at the small food tray in front of me, There are fried eggs, fried rice, and milk.

"Thank you Unnie"

"Don't thank me! I didn't cook those, thanks Chaeyeon instead!"

I can't help but laugh a little because of what she said.

"I didn't thank you because of food Unnie! I know you didn't cook those in just one glance! You're not even a good cook"

"Yah! I know that!"

"Thank you for last night! You made my birthday so special"

After I said that she just pats my head and smiles.

"No need Yuri! You deserve to be happy on your birthday! Because of that! You need to treat me huh!"

I chuckle and just nodded at her, We fixed the tent and went downstairs, the others are still greeting me a belated happy birthday even though they already did yesterday. I feel really happy, I hope this happiness would last for a very long time.

No! not just a long time but

FOREVER!

______________________________________

A short Birthday Dedication Chapter for our best main vocalist
Jo Yuri!

I was supposed to publish this earlier but my internet connection is very bad right now!

But I hope it is not too late!

Hope you like it!

#OurLoveYuriDay
#유리의_모든_순간이_아름답고_눈부셔

Happy birthday to our main vocal jo yuri! thank you so much for healing our hearts when you're singing. take care of yourself and be happy as always. Wiz*one loves you!! ❤❤

______________________________________

Follow me on my Twitter account @Sil_Anon0831
For more information about my stories
We can also be friends there 🤗🤗