CHAPTER 7: RETURN II

HYEWON'S POV

"Hyewon ah!"

I was surprised to see Eunbi Unnie approaching me and carrying fruits that she probably picked from the trees around us.

We are here on the lake behind the castle. I often just hang out here because it is quiet, the air is fragrant and there are lots of fresh fruits. So when I am not inside the castle all my friends know where I am.

"Here, take this, it's delicious."

She threw an apple at me, luckily, I caught it, We sat on the ground while eating.

"Did you already tell her?"

I asked her.

"Not yet, I don't know how to say it. She's too young for these kinds of things."

She said frustratingly

"You can't keep a secret forever, She needs to know it in order for us to be able to protect her more"

I looked at her and sigh. I know she is very worried about everyone.

"I'll tell her someday but not yet, All we can do is protect her at all costs."

I know she cares too much right now, She's our leader after all but still, we are all worried about her no matter how strong she is, I can't even imagine how much burden she's feeling

"Don't worry we are always by your side, we will fight together"

She then smiled at me and stood up.

"Come on, we can't spend the night here and maybe the others are already looking for us."

She said, She held out her hand to me so I could stand, I gave it to her.

"Let's bring these fruits, they will surely be happy,"

I told her jokingly

While we were walking, Hitomi and Nako came.

"Unnie! The Council has been looking for you before!"

Nako shouted as she ran towards us.

"Yah! Nako yah! Slow down! Wait for me!"

Hitomi is behind Nako and When they approached us, Hitomi raised her right hand for a moment.

"Just a moment Unnie, I'll just breathe,"

Hitomi said breathlessly

"You don't need to run though, you can just teleport"

I said to them, and Nako just scratch her head while smiling at us

"Tsk tsk... Next time, don't hang out with Yena too much because you have learned so much nonsense, you are already infected"

Eunbi Unnie said while laughing.

"Blamed Nako! She's super excited"

Hitomi complained while pointing at Nako, Eunbi Unnie and I just shook our heads.

"Anyway, the council wants to see the twelve of us, They have something important to say"

Nako said and suddenly Eunbi Unnie's face became serious.

"You go first, we will follow,"

I said to them and suddenly the two disappeared in front of us. I can hear Eunbi Unnie sigh so I tap her shoulder and gave her a sincere smile.