Chapter 7

I whimpered slightly as a horrible pain overtook my body.

"Shhhh," I heard the soothing voice of my brother as he rocked me in hopes of taking my pain away.

I felt like I was stuck in a fever dream.

I muttered something that didn't make much, if any,sense and was once again met with my brothers voice,

"someone hurt?" I asked

"Yeah,someone's hurt," he replied for some reason playing along.

"Where is he?"

"Ssshhh," he replied In the calmest voice I've ever heard him talk in,"everything's fine,"

But little did he know that everything was not fine and it probably never will be.

I closed my eyes wishing for all this too be a dream.

"I wanna go home,"

                              ~Time skip~

I awoke to the sound of quiet whispers. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light.

I was in my room,at my own house.

I blinked as everything that had happend the past 24 hours washed over me.

I coughed slightly to clear my throat and it was loud enough to catch my brothers attention because he was next to me in an instant,a slightly guilty look etched onto his normally emotionless face.

"How you feeling?" He asked me almost looking like he was dreading the answer.

I just shrugged not in the mood to talk or do anything if I was being completely honest.

He half smiled at me but it was laced with worry,

"What'd he do to you?" I noticed his voice went all funny when he said he,"I've never seen you look this bad,"

I stiffened, I didn't want anyone to know what's had happened least of all Tim. He'd probably think I was disgusting.

So instead I just shook my head,"Not much," I lied," he just kicked me around n' stuff,"

I saw Wade frown from where he was standing behind my brother but I thought nothing of it.

Tim didn't look too convinced either but he seemed to give up as he started walking out my door muttering something about getting me some more aspirin.

As soon as he left,wade took his place beside me,looking slightly nervous.

"I saw where the blood was," he admitted

My mind went blank,"huh?"

"I know what he did to you curly," he then paused,"look,if you would just tell Tim then-"

I started to shake my head in denial,"no," I begged,"just stop talking,"

He opened his mouth to say something else but just then Tim walked in,an aspirin bottle in one hand. He immediately picked up on the tension

"What's going on?"he asked

Wade hesitated but said nothing.Tim frowned at him but then turned to me for an answer.

Instead I hurled all over the sheets.