Chapter 15

I was downstairs pulling my shoes on as I heard a knock.

I went to open it,only to find Blake standing on the other side.

"What're you doing here?!" I hissed,shocked and scared to see him.

He only smirked at me and it was at that moment I realised I had never told him where I live.

"Curly,who is it?" I heard Tim yell from upstairs.

I cursed,pushing Blake out "No one!" I yelled back.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and headed light the door with him.

"I'm going out!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Wait,where are ya goi?!-"

I slammed the door behind me and quickly rushed off,leaving Blake to walk after me.

He caught up with me and grinned "damn,what's with the secrecy?" He asked

I ignored him by asking my own question "how'd ya know where I live?" I was genuinely curious

He just smirked "I have my ways,"

—————————————

When we finally got there we sat down at a small table and got some drinks.

"So,you given it any thought?" He asked me

I rolled my eyes "I already said no,"

He just cocked his head to one side,sipping his drink "well if you didn't want to then why'd ya come,"

I said nothing,he carried on

"See,I think you do wanna partner up,ya just don't know it yet,"

I snorted "your awfully full of yourself,aren't ya?"

He just smirked again."why'd ya want the money anyway?"

"I needed a new switch,"

He frowned "what happened to your old one,

I hesitated, what the fuck was I suppose to say 'oh,my brother took it from me cuz I hurt myself with it'

Oh hell no. He'd think I was some sort of freak

So Instead i opted with "lost it,"

He grinned at me reaching into his pocket and throwing me something.

His switch.

I was shocked "why're you giving me yours?" I asked

He just shrugged "I got a new one,"

I grinned slightly,putting it in my pocket "thanks,"

"How many times winston,I don't fucking know!" Wades voice rang out behind me.

I turned and to my horror I saw wade standing there with Dallas yelling at him.

"Aw shit," I cursed

Blake looked at me "y'know them?"

"Curly?" Ah so wade had finally spotted me here.

I slumped down in my seat,wanting the floor to swallow me whole.

He walked over to me,Dally trailing behind him.

"What're you doing here,why're you with him," he gestured to Blake who scowled.

"What's it to you?" Blake demanded

"Damn,having meetings with a drug dealer,nice," Dallas mused,smirking at me

I groaned and slumped further down.

"Just go wade, it's fine," I rubbed my head. I hated when he got all protective like this

"You heard him," Blake smirked he then shoved him "go,"

Was shoved him right back "don't fucking touch me!"

"Woah cool it kiddies," laughed Dally,I was pretty sure he was drunk.

"You don't wanna mess with me pal," warned Blake.

We had now gotten a bunch of peoples attention,they were staring at us excited for a fight to break out and I groaned.

To my utter disappointment it did. The place was soon filled with screams and yells of excitement.

I groaned again,although wade was a strong fighter,I knew Blake would pummel him into the ground.

I stood up and yanked him away,pissed
"Just fucking go!" I yelled at him,sick of him an decrying treating me like a damn child.

He shook his head at me "screw you Curly,just shut your dumb mouth up and don't get in involved!"

I rolled my eyes "at least I'm not the one picking fights with people I know I'm gonna lose to!"

I heard a laugh from behind me and I wasn't sure whether it was Dally or Blake,I didn't care

Before I knew it,a searing pain had burned through my face.

I could hear someone gasp joined with a few snickers.Wade had punched me.

"What the hell man!" Blake yelled,clenching his fists.

I could tell another fight was gonna break out and I wasn't gonna stick around to find out.

I turned on my head and all but ran to the exit.