Chapter 16

"SHEPARD!" I heard a yell from behind me.

I turned around just as Dally skidded to a halt beside me.

He whistled when he saw my cheek "damn that's a big bruise man,"

I nodded awkwardly and carried on walking,
only for him to follow me.

I turned to him,confused "what're ya doing?"

He rolled his eyes at me "it's pitch black and yer alone,do ya wanna get jumped?"

I sighed and kept walking.

Once we finally got to my house,We walked in and I groaned at the site.

Tim was sitting at the coach so there was no way to avoid him now.

He turned to us and his eyes widened once he saw my face.

He immediately got up and walked towards me.

"What the hell happened to you?!" He demanded,cupping my face.

Just as I was about to make up a lie,Dallas beat me to it, "Wade socked him at bucks,"

"Wade hit you?!" He asked "why the fuck would he do that?!" He said scowling

He dragged me over to the couch and pushed me onto it,then getting me an ice pack from the kitchen.

"Here," he muttered,pressing it up against my cheek.

"Wade was getting prissy cuz he was defending Andrews," Dallas answered,seemingly enjoying the fact that he had just spilled everything.

"Andrews?" Tim asked confused "what have you got to do with Andrews?"

I chocked.

Just as I was about to answer,the door swung open and Blake and wade stumbled through.

I groaned,fuck

Tim scowled and stormed over to wade

And Despite my protests he punched him in the face "don't fucking put your hands on my brother again you bitch!"

I got up only for dally to push me back down "Just let him have his moment kid," he said to me.

"Damn Shepard,you pack a good punch ," grinned Blake,not knowing when to shut his mouth.

Tim turned to him,un-impressed "and who the fuck are you?"

But Blake's grin only got wider "come on man,you know me!"

I saw the realisation register on on Tims face "Andrews," he stated

"That's my name,"

Tim rolled his eyes and turned back to me.

"I gotta go upstairs and do something, when I get back I better have the full story Curly," he warned me.
As soon as he turned his back I flipped him off.

He then turned to the other three "don't break nothing!"

As he disappeared up the stairs,wade cane closer to me,Blake right on his heels,scowling.

"I'm not keeping this secret anymore," Wade scowled at me. "You better tell him right now or I will!"

"Damn what is with yall?" Asked Dally,grinning

I felt sick "wait no-"

He just shook his head at me "fine," he muttered heading in the direction of the stairs

I shot up "NO!" I yelled.

I took a deep breath " I'll do it,"

"Do what?"Blake asked and I ignored him

He nodded at me approvingly,and I climbed up the steps,dreading my arrival to the top.