#7 Who needs sleep when you can fuck?

The night air is cold on my skin, and I hurry to find the spare key underneath Nathan's mat. It's right where he told me it would be and I open the door with shaking hands, praying that he actually wants me here.

I expected him to be in bed, but the door to the spare bedroom is wide open and the bed empty. I see a light coming from underneath the door to the living room. I close the door behind me and put the spare key on the side table. Before I can make my way through the hallway, the door opens and Nathan stands there, wearing nothing but black boxer shorts.

"Oh thank God," he says when he sees me, a smile spreading across his face. "I didn't think you'd actually come."

I smile reluctantly, still a bit uneasy. At least I now know that I interpreted the texts correctly. We just stare at each other, neither of us moving.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I ask him, sounding breathless.

"I could say the same about you." Finally, he takes a step in my direction, letting his eyes move down my body. "Do you always sleep in a dress?"

"Don't be silly." I roll my eyes at him. "Of course not."

"Oh, I'm the silly one?" he replies with a smirk. "You're the one who just got dressed just to come over here and see me, when we both know that I'll have you naked within five minutes."

"Five minutes?" I repeat, trying to keep the longing out of voice and failing spectacularly. "That seems a bit long for three items of clothing and some flipflops."

His eyes go wide when I grab the hem of dress and pull it over my head in one swift motion. I might as well just be bold now that I'm here. No use in pretending that I came here for anything else than to continue where we left off.

"Only two left," I tell him, turning around to walk into the bedroom. "Are you coming or what?"

I hear his quick footsteps and he grabs me before I can reach the bed, spinning me around to kiss me. His fingers are already unhooking my bra, taking it off so he can touch my breasts. I moan into his mouth and let my hands travel down to pull down his boxers. We definitely don't need five minutes to get naked. Not even close.

The way he looks at me when I lie down on the bed makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, even though I know for a fact that I'm not even close. He takes his time touching me, just like last night. I want to grab him and kiss him and feel him inside of me, but he won't let me. Every time I pull him closer or try to climb on top of him, he pushes me back down onto the mattress, smiling. Part of me wishes he'd just hurry up, but at the same time I never want this to end. He pays close attention to how I react to every touch, every new move, every kiss. It's like he wants to memorize every single thing I like so he can keep doing the things I like over and over again.

"You're driving me crazy," I complain after what feels like forever. I'm so close, and I'm sure that the knows this. He knows what to do to push me over the edge, but he just laughs and flicks his tongue over my center again.

"I like you crazy," he says when he moves up, pressing kisses to my stomach, inching closer and closer to my breasts. Without warning, he takes my nipple in his mouth and bites down, wrapping a hand around my throat at the same time.

Panting, I arch my back into him, closer to the relief I crave than I've been all night. His fingers circle me, finding the exact right spot with ease, moving over it again and again while he tightens his hold on me, making it hard to breathe.

When my body finally starts to tremble against him, he bites down on my nipple again, almost drawing blood. That does it for me and I can't hold back even if I wanted to. He grunts and moves so he's on top of me, enjoying the way I shudder against him. I dig my nails into his back, holding onto him until I get down from my high, not in any kind of rush anymore. It's so nice to just lie here with him, feel his strong body on top of mine, knowing that we're not done. Not yet.

"Get the condoms," I tell him, not caring how desperate I am sounding.

He shifts slightly so he's still half covering me, the upper part of his body hanging over the side of his bed so he can reach underneath it. I run my fingers up and down his body, enjoying the way his muscles move underneath my hands while he sits up to put on the condom. He keeps his eyes on mine, both of us unable to look away.

"I've been thinking about you all day," he tells me with hunger in his voice. "All. Fucking. Day."

"Me too." I grab his face and pull him down so I can kiss him.

Even now, he doesn't get right to it. Instead, he touches me again and I am so ready for him that I almost come apart without him needing to put any work in. Like last night, he moves his mouth to my earlobe and bites it softly. I shiver and right when he has me on the edge, panting and moaning, he shifts so he can enter me, moving slow and deliberate.

"Okay?" he asks, even though there can't seriously be a doubt in his mind about what I want at this point. The moment I nod, he pushes into me.

We both gasp and he gives me a moment to adjust to him inside of me. I'm so used to guys just slamming into me and picking up the pace so they can get off. Nathan is not like the boys I used to sleep with. He's older, obviously, but I don't think he was anything like Danny back when he was my age. We kiss each other softly, both wanting to share every part of this experience instead of just rushing through the motions.

"Feels. So. Good." Nathan is breathing hard, moving in and out slowly.

"Yes."

I don't have any other words, so I just grab his ass and push him further into me, urging him to pick up the pace. He complies immediately, putting his full weight on me while he grunts. I can feel that he's close to coming, but he stops before that moment arrives and grabs me tight so he can flip us over, me on top now. We reposition ourselves without untangling. It's wonderful to feel him move inside of me while I straddle him. He grabs my breasts and I arch my back, the new angle making us both gasp.

We lock eyes again and I can tell that he's about to lose control. I move against him faster and faster, rotating my hips to tease him. Nathan closes his eyes and grabs my hips, sliding me up and down his throbbing penis even quicker until he's no longer able to hold back. He holds me still while he comes, whimpering my name.

I roll off of him when he opens his eyes again, snuggling up to him from the side. He shifts a bit so he can take the condom off, but puts his arms around me the moment he's got his hands free again.

"Caroline," he sighs. "Thank you for coming over."

"You're welcome."

We kiss for a while, but soon we both grow sleepy. He complains when I get out of bed and put my dress back on, but we both know that I need to get back to my own place. Shaughna will surely figure out where I am the moment she realizes I'm not in bed with her, so I need to get back before the sun rises. I just pray she's still asleep.

"Text me when she leaves." Nathan is still in bed, the blanket covering the lower half of his body. He looks like he's about to fall asleep, his green eyes clouded with exhaustion. Still, he's completely focused on me, watching me wiggle back into my panties.

"How about I just come over the moment she drives off?"

"Even better," he agrees, smiling. "We've still got ninety-nine condoms left, after all."