#47 Be quiet, Caroline

"Yes, my bedroom has a lock, but you'll have to be really quiet," Nathan answers, his eyes alight with excitement. "I'm not sure you'll be able to do that once I get started."

Hmm. I like the sound of that. "Maybe I'm not the one we need to worry about," I tease, grabbing his dick again. He gasps, making me grin. "See? That's a sound."

"Get the hell up those stairs," he orders, getting up from the couch and smacking my ass when I follow his lead. "And you'd better not let out any moans, because I'm gonna leave the explaining to you if Sean hears anything."

"Deal."

We hurry upstairs and he leads me into his bedroom, shutting the door and locking it behind him immediately. He grunts when I press myself against him the minute he turns around and I put a finger to his lips, making him smile.

"Let's see who's better at keeping quiet," he whispers, grabbing me and throwing me onto his bed unceremoniously.

As he takes off his clothes, I do the same while also taking in the room around me. His bed has a large black leather headboard with a metal bar on either side. Perfect to attach handcuffs to, I think to myself. The walls are light grey and there's a large abstract painting with red and blue accents on the left wall. On the right is a large window with blinds and across from the bed is a huge wardrobe. One of the sliding doors doubles as a mirror. A large, full-length mirror that gives me a nice few of Nathan's tight naked butt.

"Do you like to watch yourself while you have sex?" I ask when he joins me in bed, gesturing to the mirror.

His eyes go wide. "Honestly, I never even thought of that."

"Please," I scoff. He's obviously telling the truth, but I like teasing him. "You've got a mirror facing your bed and you want me to believe you've never wanted to see yourself impale a girl on your huge dick?"

Nathan grunts softly when I wrap a hand around aforementioned penis. "Like I said," he says in hushed tones, "I've never had sex in this house until tonight."

Just like before, that statement makes me feel special. I'm not just a fling to him. I'm his girlfriend. He loves me. He wouldn't have brought me here if I didn't mean something more to him than just a girl he has sex with. And from what he said earlier, he's even seriously thinking about the future. Marriage, kids, all of it. The thought of having Nathan in my life forever, with me no longer his dirty little secret but his wife and the mother of his kids makes me want to jump his bones even more than I already did.

"Fuuuuuck," he breathes out when I take him in my mouth, sucking hard before flicking my tongue against him.

I move one hand up to his face so I can press a finger to his mouth again, reminding him that his best friend is still in the house, hopefully sound asleep and not listening to the sounds that might slip out tonight.

After a while, I can tell Nathan is getting close. Just when I pick up the pace, he pulls me away, breathing hard.

"Get on your hands and knees," he orders, his tone soft yet commanding. "Face the mirror."

The only light is coming from the light on his bedside table, but that's enough for us to be able to look at each other in the mirror as I obey and watch him sit up behind me, a smirk on his face. I half expect him to enter me right away, but he rubs my ass instead, his twinkling eyes leaving no doubt about what he's about to do.

"Not a sound," he warns right before he raises his hand and smacks me so hard it's all I can do not to cry out in pain. "Good girl," he praises, forcing my legs further apart so he can easily slip two fingers into me. "Fuck, you're wet. Do you like watching me spank you?"