#25 He's with me

Wow. Wait. What? The guy is... dead?

"Oh wow, did you finish the job when you got out?" I say it jokingly, but I can't help but wonder.

"I didn't, but the brother of the next girl he raped did." Nathan's eyes are dark and I can tell he's going back there, to those dark days of his early adulthood. "And I can't say I'm sorry about it. In fact, I went to spit on his grave the first day after I got out."

"Spit?" I repeat, trying to pull Nathan back into the here and now. "You should have pissed on it."

He laughs, his expression back to his regular easy smile for a second. After a moment, his broody mood returns. "You may feel like this, but what I need you to understand is that your friends and family might not. Elise felt the same way you do, but her parents tried to get me out of her life for years. The only reason they eased up was that I got her pregnant."

"Elise's mom picks up Rose all the time and she seems to like you just fine." I know this for a fact. Mrs. Hail even told me that she thinks it's great that Nathan spends so much time with Rose, that he didn't stop being a good dad after the divorce.

"Yeah, well, that's because she thinks I'm a good dad to Rose," he agrees. "She eased up the moment she saw me hold her in my arms in the hospital. Elise's dad still isn't a big fan of mine. Divorcing Elise didn't help, of course."

"Why did you?" I ask, curious now. I may not have spent much time thinking about his criminal record, but I did wonder about his relationship with Elise quite a bit.

"Erm..." He grows uncomfortable. "That's a long story. I think we should save that for our second date."

I really want to know now, but not enough to push him. He just opened up to me more than I expected him to and I'm quite certain that there'll be a second date soon, so I can wait.

"Are you still planning on sneaking out or are you good to sleep here tonight?" I ask, stretching out on the bed and giving him an inviting look, licking my lips. "Although I'm not sure how much sleep you'll get if you stay."

"Staying," he grunts, taking off his pants in a heartbeat. "Definitely staying."

"Lie down," I tell him, pushing him off when he moves his hand between my legs. "I'm gonna make sure you won't be sneaking out again."

"And how are you planning on doing that?" His eyes widen when I pull the handcuffs from the drawer of my nightstand.

"You didn't think I'd forget about that, did you?" I smirk when I see the excitement in his eyes. God, it's good to have him back in my bed. I've been thinking about cuffing him to my headboard ever since he suggested it and now, I'm finally getting to actually do it.

He pulls slightly when he's constrained, obviously surprised at just how strong those handcuffs are. I get out the blindfold next and put it on him. For a moment, I just look at him, lying there on the bed with nothing but his boxer shorts on, completely at my mercy. I quite like it. It's nice to feel in control. I totally get why he likes doing this to me.

I take my time, letting my hands travel over his face, neck and arms before slowly tracing the tattoos on his chest. I don't know how I could have missed that the roses on his chest are obviously signifying his daughter Rose. How the hell did two intelligent people like us not realize sooner that I was her teacher and he her father? There's an angel on the other side of his chest and I wonder if he's religious, but I decide not to start asking about his tattoos right now. I've got more pressing matters right now. Like the fact that his dick is trying to poke a hole into his shorts.

No more taking it slow. I pull off his boxers and lick the length of his penis before taking him inside on my mouth, making him gasp. My pace is slow and he tries to move with me to speed things up, but I use my hands to push his hips back down on the bed. Yeah, it's nice to be in control. Really nice. The whole is turning me on immensely, even though we've already slept together tonight. I just can't get enough of this man.