#45 Caught in the act

"Nate," the guy says, looking from him to me with a frown. "I'm so sorry. I thought you said you wouldn't be home tonight."

"Sean," Nathan responds, pulling a hand through his hair. "It's okay. You're right, I wasn't going to be home. We changed our plans at the last minute."

Sean's eyes move over me, raising his eyebrows when he notices how flushed I look. I must have crazy sex hair and bright red cheeks. With a start, I realize that my bra is on the floor, which means my erect nipples are probably visible through my thin shirt. On top of that, Nathan's belt is still unbuckled. In fact, he didn't even pull up his zipper. There's no way Sean doesn't realize what we just finished doing. To make matters worse, I can feel Nathans' cum leaking out of me and soaking the panties I just pulled on, trickling down my left leg a bit. I close my legs, clenching my thighs together and praying that this will all be over soon.

"You must be Caroline," Sean says, his brown eyes taking me in again. A smirk is slowly making its way onto his face and he strokes his ginger beard. "Nice to finally meet you."

This must be one of Nathan's best friends, since there's no other explanation for him having a key to this place. I know for a fact that only four people have a key: his sister Jennifer, his mother and his two best friends. Apparently, this guy looking at me like I just made his night is one of them.

"Nice to meet you too," I say, hating how hoarse my voice still is. I clear my throat and shake his outstretched hand, trying not to move too much.

"Caroline, how about you go take a shower?" Nathan proposes while he swiftly kicks my bra under the couch so Sean won't see it. Of course, he's too late and Sean's eyebrows move up even more when he catches the movement. "I've still got that scotch you like, Sean, how about we have a drink?"

While Sean is distracted by the promise of an expensive alcoholic beverage, I quickly make my way to the hallway. My overnight bag is still there, right next to what looks like Sean's bag. It's big and there's a pillow on top of it. Bloody hell, is he staying here tonight? I curse softly and make my way upstairs. I've never been here before, so it takes me a few tries to find the bathroom. The only room that is very obviously not the bathroom is Rose's room, since the door is pink on the bottom and orange on the top, with a glittery line in the middle. Nathan spoils that girl rotten, he truly does. I wonder what her room looks like, but I don't want to invade her privacy by snooping, so I just go into the bathroom. When I see myself in the mirror, I curse. I've got a hickey on my neck – a fresh one, obviously – and my breasts are even more exposed than I thought, since Nathan must have opened the top two buttons of my shirt at some point.

I remember what Nathan told me when Shaughna caught us half-naked on her couch: "Just so you know, my friends are not at all like Shaughna. Please be sober and fully dressed when I introduce you to them one day." I had jokingly replied that I wasn't going to promise him that, but I had truly intended to make a great first impression. This was not how I had envisioned this going at all. At least I'm sober, since I only had one glass of wine tonight. That's the only thing that's going well, though.

After my shower I put on some clean clothes and blow-dry my hair. I take a deep breath and make my way back downstairs. At least I look presentable now. It's just jeans and a T-shirt, but since I'm no longer trying to keep Nathan's sperm from trickling down my legs and my breasts are firmly trapped in my bra, I feel a whole lot better.

When I enter the living room, I find Nathan sitting on the couch with Sean on the comfortable black chair right next to it. They're both laughing and there are two empty glasses on the coffee table. Well, I did take a long time showering, so I shouldn't be surprised.

"Hey!" Nathan says, giving me a sweet apologetic look. "Let's try this again, shall we? Caroline, I'd like you to meet Sean Cullen. He's one of my best friends and we've know each other for... well, I guess it's been twenty years already. And Sean, this is obviously Caroline Collins – my girlfriend."