#13 Little miss frigid

"Fuuuuuuck," he groans when I sit on the edge of the bed and put my mouth on him, running my tongue across his tip. He wants to plunge right in, but I tease him by kissing and licking every part of his erection and balls before finally closing my lips around him. He grabs my hair to guide me into the right pace and grunts when I start flicking my tongue. I cup his balls in one of my hands, putting the other on his ass.

"Put a finger in," he orders.

I still don't get what it is about boys and their buttholes, but this is his part of the night. I pull back so I can stick my finger in my mouth, making sure it's nice and wet before I get back to what I was doing. He gasps when I circle his hole and slip a finger in, curling it inside.

"Jesus Christ." He pushes into me so hard that I gag. He seems to enjoy that, doing it again. I grab the base of his cock to create a small barrier, ensuring he can fuck my mouth as hard as he wants without me ending up vomiting from taking him too deep.

Dshawn tenses up before blowing his load into my mouth with a shudder. He looks at me with clouded eyes, breathing hard. "Swallow, bitch."

I pull back and do as he says, but frown at his words. "Don't call me that," I warn him. "I'm not a bitch."

"Sorry." He sinks down on the bed with a sigh. "You're amazing, Car. I mean, I had no complaints back in the day, but this... Fuck, Car. You've got mad skills."

I grin and get up to wash my hands and rinse my mouth. When I get back, I smile at Dshawn's awed expression.

"Did you know that you're the first guy I ever gave a blowjob to?" I ask, stretching out beside him.

"No way!" He seems pleased by that. "You had a boyfriend before me, right?"

"Yeah, I did," I confirm. "During high school and for a while in college. We had sex, but I never gave him head."

Dshawn looks so delighted that I don't have the heart to tell him why. My first, Jordan, had a huge dick – which wasn't a good thing since I lost my virginity to him, which hurt like hell – and I had been scared that I would choke on it. Stupid maybe, but I had been inexperienced back then and a bit put off by how painful the first few times having sex had been. Jordan had been larger than Dshawn for sure. I actually preferred a more normal size, but I knew that guys seemed to think that bigger was always better.

"Your turn," Dshawn decides, pulling me to him. "Tell me, miss I like it rough. Just how kinky are we talking?" His hand is already making its ways down, moving his fingers over my lips and clit. "I've got handcuffs if you're into that," he proposes right when he slips a finger inside of me.

I moan and move against him. That sounds incredibly hot, but I don't want to be completely under his control tonight. It's been so long since we last saw each other and I just don't feel the complete trust that I did with Nathan.

"Bite me," I tell Dshawn.

"Where?" he asks, not missing a beat.

"Thighs," I moan, enjoying his fingers moving over and inside of me.

He immediately moves over so he can reach my thighs and he kisses them softly before grazing his teeth over the skin. He bites down gently, making me shiver.

"Harder," I order.

He bites down so fucking hard that I cry out in pain – and not the good kind.

"Not that hard!" I push him off and look at his bloody bite marks on my inner thigh.

"Sorry." He sounds remorseful.

"It's fine." The pain is dulling already and I'm surprised to realize that I'm still turned on. Maybe even more than I was before. What the fuck is wrong with me? "Just don't... When I tell you to bite me or smack me or even choke me, don't go from zero to a hundred right away, okay? Work up to it."