#30 Just happy to see you

The moment I get outside, I spot him. He's leaning against the building on the opposite side of the street, looking at me with a smile on his face and those impossibly beautiful green eyes twinkling in the dim lighting. He's in jeans and a plain shirt, not a look I've ever seen on him before. He's got his hands in the pockets of his coat like it's perfectly normal for him to be here.

I rush over to him and throw my arms around him. I don't know if it's the shock of him being here or the alcohol or the fact that it's New Year's. I want him. Now.

He chuckles. "Happy to see me?"

I don't even respond. My lips find his in an instant and he gasps, surprised by how hungry I attack him, my tongue darting inside and my hands slipping underneath his coat and shirt so I can dig my nails into his back. He responds eagerly, spinning us around so he can press me against the wall. One hand cups my face and the other moves up my body so he can grab my breast through the fabric of my dress. I moan into the kiss and press myself against him, wanting as little space between us as possible.

"Fucking hell, Caroline," he breathes when he finally breaks away. He releases me, looking surprised at what we just did. Making out in public isn't our usual style, after all, for so many reasons.

"I'm just happy to see you," I tease, trying to catch my breath. I hate that he's not touching me anymore so I move forward, grabbing his coat to pull his face down to mine.

He kisses me for a moment but breaks away again when I move my hands back under his shirt. "We're in the middle of the street." He's looking at me like he wants to tear off my clothes and I can tell it's taking every inch of self-control for him to keep some distance between us.

"Car?" I ask, impatient. Maybe I should be concerned with how I'm coming across and what Nathan must think of me, but I honestly don't care right now. I'm so happy so see him. And I'm horny. "Bathroom?"

He shakes his head like he can't believe what I just said. "We don't have to-"

"I want to."

He frowns and studies my face for a moment. "I swear I didn't come here for this, Caroline. I just wanted to see you, to talk to you."

"And we can talk all we want tomorrow." I reach for his hand. "It's the middle of the night, the start of a new year. Let's just do whatever the hell we want. And what I want is you. Now."

He's still hesitating, although I can tell it's not because he doesn't feel the same way. "How drunk are you?" he asks, taking a step back when I try to pull him closer.

"Just a little tipsy," I admit with a smile. "Not drunk. I can assure you that you won't be taking advantage of me at all. I drank too much to be able to drive, yet not so much that my decisions will be affected by the alcohol." I let go of his hand and walk in a perfectly straight line across the sidewalk, grinning at him. "See? Straight line. In heels."

"Okay," he decides, his expression changing into an irresistible smirk. "Bathroom."

I grab his hand and pull him back into the apartment complex and up the stairs to Dshawn's place. There's a line in front of his bathroom, so I pull Nathan back out with me and into the apartment next door, where hip-hop music is blasting through the speakers. I greet a few girls I know from high school and they eye Nathan curiously. The lay-out is the same as Dshawn's apartment so I find the bathroom easily and luckily, there's no line here.

The moment I shut the door behind us and lock it, Nathan pushes me against it and our lips meet again. It's insane how right it always feels to feel his body pressed against mine. I can't remember anyone else ever making me feel this way. I moan when Nathan grabs one of my breasts, massaging it roughly. There's still so much clothing between us and it annoys me. I want him inside of me.