#48 Slave for you

Nathan's fridge is filled to the brim. There's so much to choose from that's it actually quite difficult to decide what to make for breakfast. Sean was still nowhere to be seen when I made my way down and Nathan is in the shower, so I've got a moment to myself. I'm already showered, dressed and completely ready for another day. I put on a pot of coffee and rifle through the fridge, taking out bacon and eggs. I have no idea what Sean likes, so I may as well keep it nice and simple. I find some fancy buns in a cupboard that I pop into the oven and I even manage to get a hold of some oranges and an electric press. Score!

Nathan has a Bluetooth speaker sitting on the counter – right next to the place we fucked last night – and I connect my phone to it. I pick the playlist with guilty pleasure songs that I made ages ago. Immediately, Britney Spears blasts through the kitchen. "I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too," she sings, her voice seductive. I sway my hips to the beat and turn up the music so I can hear it above the sound of the electric press turning the oranges into fresh juice. "All you people look at me like I'm a little girl. Well did you ever think it'd be ok for me to step into this world?"

I break the eggs into a bowl as I keep singing along, unable to help myself. I love this song. Me and Shaughna had a whole routine to this song back in high school. We did it every time we went out, but I remember one time during lunch break too, us busting our moves behind the school. In fact, I'm pretty sure our little dance is what made Jordan first notice me back then. I'm not a great dancer, but I can grind and move my hands over my body just as well as any girl can.

The bacon sizzles when I drop it in the pan. I give it a moment to become crispy and put another pan on the stove, adding a little olive oil so the eggs won't stick to it.

"I'm a slave for you," I sing, throwing my hands up and slowly swaying before moving my hands down my body just like Shaughna and I used to do in the club. "I cannot hold it, I cannot control it... I'm a slave for you, I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it."

"I can see you're not trying to hide it," a voice says behind me.

I spin around, my cheeks heating up when I lock eyes with Sean. Just like last night, he's stroking his red beard with an amused look in his eyes.

"Do you always sneak up on people?" I ask, clutching my chest as I try my heart to stop trying to jump out of it. "Bloody hell, Sean, are we ever going to see each other without me wanting to dig a hole and jump into it?"

He grins. "Maybe you should stop being in compromising positions in this kitchen," he advises me. "Britney Spears? Really?"

I grunt and turn back to the counter so I can stop the bacon from burning and pour the eggs into the hot pan. "This is my guilty pleasures playlist."

Almost immediately, the next song starts to play. Barbie girl. Great timing. Sean is laughing is ass of while I try to ignore him, scrambling the eggs.

Suddenly, I hear him behind me, singing Ken's part: "Come on, Barbie, let's go party!"

I grin, unable to help myself from joining in: "I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic!"

Sean moves into the kitchen and pours us both a cup of coffee before turning down the music enough for us to have a normal conversation. I turn down the heat and keep stirring the eggs, my eyes on Sean as I take a sip of my coffee.

"Do you always dance when you cook?" he asks.

"Yes," I answer with a smile. "Just ask Nathan. He loves teasing me about it."

"I bet." Sean grins and mimics me, moving one hand over his body like I was doing before. "Man, it's been a while since I've laughed this hard."

I roll my eyes at him. "Don't mock me. You know the words to Barbie girl, so I don't think you've got anything to be proud off."