#60 Tricky trials

When Nathan and I make it back to my apartment later than Sunday, we've only got half an hour before he needs to be at Elise's place for their weekly dinner. He offers to skip it for me, but I would never keep him from his daughter, so that leaves us with thirty minutes to say goodbye.

"Are you sure?" Nathan asks when my hands move to his belt. "We don't have to... I mean, not that I don't want to, but after what happened... I don't want you to feel easy or slutty or whatever I made you feel when I said all those horrible things. I've got to leave in a few and I don't want to have to leave you all sad. I'm perfectly fine just watching TV or talking."

"We've talked for five hours," I grunt, remembering the car ride back. We used every minute to learn more about each other and talk about just how fast or slow we should be moving from here on out, eventually deciding that no matter how much we talked about it, we just had to wait and see where things went naturally. If that was a bit fast, then so be it. "What I need right now is make-up sex."

"Okay," he agrees with a smirk. "I can do that."

"You better bring you're A-game," I warn him with a smile as I take off his shirt. "I'm not settling for anything other than mind-blowing today."

"I don't know any other way to do this," he boasts, picking me up and carrying me over to the bedroom so he can throw me down on the bed.

Ten minutes later, my ass is bright red, my breast ache from his teeth and I've already had two orgasms. Fucking hell that man is a god. No wonder he wanted to brag about it to his friends. I smile at my own thoughts. I'm truly not mad at him anymore. Finally.

"What are you smiling at?" Nathan asks, slipping a finger into me again, smirking at my gasp. "We've still got twenty minutes. Wanna take a guess at how many times I can make you come?"

"Quality over quantity," I say, a little out of breath.

He chuckles. "From the way you were just screaming my name, there is nothing wrong with the quality of that I'm doing here."

I push him away from me and onto his back. It's my turn to show him what quality looks like. The only good thing to come from me overhearing him talk smack about me is that I now know that I'm the queen of blowjobs. He groans when I take him into my mouth and grabs my hair to keep it from falling in my face. When I look up, I can see him watching me. I flick him tongue over him the way he likes, watching his eyes roll back as I do it over and over again.

"Stop," he says after a little while, "oh god, stop!"

I move down one more time before letting his penis slip out of my mouth, dripping from my saliva. He pulls me on top of him and guides my hips so I can take him inside of me as soon as possible. We both moan when we finally become one.

"I love you," he tells me right before I begin to move my hips. "I'm so happy you didn't break up with me."

"Hmmmm," I agree with a moan. "Yeah, me too."

He uses one of his hands to pinch my nipple while the other finds my clit, rubbing it in the same pace that my hips are moving. I can already feel an orgasm building deep inside of me, so I pick up the pace and tell him to be a bit rougher with me. I never have to tell him that twice. Immediately, he takes the control over from me by flipping us over and pumping into me way harder than before. His teeth sink into my neck and he twists my nipple so hard that I can't help but cry out.

"Come for me, Caroline," he orders, those beautiful emerald eyes boring into mine with the intensity I love so much. "I wanna feel that wonderful pussy of your grip my penis even tighter when you come."

A shudder moves through my body, but I'm not quite there yet. He kisses me harshly before rolling off of me even though he's not finished yet. He moves down to suck my clit into his mouth while pinching both of my nipples. I moan loudly, clawing at the blankets underneath me. His hands move down so he can push my legs further open, giving him easier access to every inch of my wet folds.