Chapter 5

Dixies POV

Addison looks up and her eyes widen. She closes her eyes quickly and her cheeks turn crimson red.

"Woooah there Dixie we just became friends" she laughs smoothly. I blush and rush to my closet and found some sweatpants and a hoodie. It's not me to be flustered and discombobulated. I walk out to see a smirking Addison.

"Where has this new found confidence and smoothness come from?" I ask sitting beside her.

"I don't know. I have been hanging out with you" she says.

"Is that a compliment" I say looking up at her and pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yes, you can call it that" she says laughing.

"Ok so why are you here again?"

"Our project" she says. I raise my eyebrows

"Our project?"

"Yea our science project where we have to name all the elements and crap" my eyes widen when I remember.

"Ooooh Yea, I'm sorry adds my mind has been in football and st-"

"Chill it isn't that serious, I understand. Let's do some today and some tomorrow." I nod agreeing with her. Not even 10 minutes into the project I start to get bored and distracted.

"How does your brain knows what it feels to lick something, without even licking it?" I ask out loud to no one.

"Dixie focus" Addison whines.

"Ok ok fine but after this we're cuddling and watching Netflix" I say.

"Dix the time we finish this part I'm gonna have to leave."

"No you don't you can stay" I suggest.

"But I don't have any clothes" She counters.

"You can wear mine" she thinks for a while.

"Look my mom will be home tomorrow. She'll make us breakfast, we can hang, i can teach you how to play football, and we'll get to do the project" I say to her. She sits there and smile for a while.

"There's no way I'm getting out of this is it" she says.

"Nope"

"What would your mom think if she saw us sleeping in the same bed" she asks.

"I'm not a bad child Addison" she chuckles and looks away.

"What? Do you think I'm a bad child?" I ask acting hurt.

"No it's just-"

"Do i give you any sign that I'm a bad child?"

"No you just seem like a girl that can get any person she wants you know" she says.

"I can but, I want a real relationship and real love. Not no bullshit these people want" I say truthfully.

"Wooow ok dixie" she says. We finish up the part of the project we wanted to do and I hear the door open. It was my mom.

"Hey Dixie... and dixies friend. Hi I'm Heidi" my mom says extending her hand for Addison to shake.

"Hi ms. Damelio I'm Addison." She says back politely.

"Please call me heidi. Dixie I made some spaghetti for y'all to eat. I'm going to bed ok"

"Thanks mom and also Addison is staying over tonight" I say to her.

"That's fine, just don't do anything stupid" she says walking out. I roll my eyes and jump up and walk to the door.

"Where you going?"

"To eat I'm starving" I say. I hear her laugh again and walk behind me. I don't know why but when she laughs it's like music to my ears. Maybe it's just because her laugh is adorable. After eating I run upstairs and jump in bed and wait for Addison. Once I see her walk in I open my arms for her. She smiled and cuddles up into me. I turn on Netflix and we decided to watch 'criminal minds'. Cuddling with Addison was different from cuddling Brooke. She always moved and sometimes even pushed me away. Addison was still and held me tightly. I felt safe in her arms. I hear a soft snore and I look down to see a sleeping Addison.

She looks so cute

I smile at her and hold her tightly as she sleeps. I couldn't help but catch myself admiring this girl. I never really loooked at Addison till now and she's so beautiful. I feel myself drifting to sleep so I turn of the tv and fall asleep peacefully.

A/n short but it's 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept yet so I'm going to bed.