Chapter 16

A/n  whew Chile, not me not updating for 3 weeks.... and we have 6k views... I really appreciate you all for reading this book. The whole world is stressing me out rn, but I've updated. Thank you guys so much.

Dixies POV

After a 15 minute drive of us singing and talking about anything. We arrive at the beach and I see Addisons eyes fill with excitement.

"How'd you know about this beach" she says grabbing my hand.

"Remember that time we were on the field at practice on time and we were just talking." She nods.

"Well we were talking about things we did when we were young and you said that you and you're family use to come here every summer and you were the happiest little girl ever" I say in a baby voice. She laughs and looks out to the ocean smiling.

"I loved this place when I was little... the past few years we couldn't go because my parents are working all the time."  She says her smile dropping a slight second.

"Well... let's enjoy it now while we're here" I say getting out and grabbing her hand.

"Close your eyes" she gives me a weird look but closes her eyes anyways. I walk her to where I set up everything and guide her to sit down.

"Dixie what are you doing" she asks concern laced in her voice.

"Open your eyes" she opens her eyes a Squints at the light from the sun. She looks around and put her hands over her mouth.

"Dixie, you didn't have to do all this" she says hugging me.

"I know, but I wanted to" I kiss her passionately. We kiss for a while then I pull away from.

"But here's the fun part" I clap twice and see a smiling Noah in a tux walking towards us. Addison laughs and looks to me.

"You didn't" she says. Noah reaches us and pulls out a notepad.

"What can I get for you two today" he asks. I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore and I break. He sighs softly but keeps his smile on his face.

"Yes um- I'll get a water" I say catching my breathe.

"A water would be nice to Noah, thank you" she says politely. He nods and walks back up the beach.

"Did you really have to torture him like that" she says looking at me.

"Oh please, the shit that boy has put me through over the years. He deserves it" I say giggling a little.

(Skipping the date because I'm lazy)

We are now walking along the shore of the beach hand in hand. We don't talk much, just enjoying eachothers presence as we look at the sun setting. I see Addison shiver and grab her arms. I wrap my arm around her and pull her into me. I get my phone out a text Noah to bring me my hoodie. A few minutes later a tired Noah walks up to us and gives Addison my hoodie.

"Thanks Noah, I really appreciate everything you done today" I say giving him 40 bucks. He smiles tiredly and waves goodbye to us. I look towards Addison in my hoodie and smile at her.

"Hey addi, i have something to ask you" I say. She looks towards me and nods signaling me to continue on.

"We known eachother for about 4 months now, but it felt like I have known you forever. You literally make me the happiest person ever. My life was ok before you, but you have made it 10 times better with just your presence. You complete me and I like you a lot. So what im asking is.... Addison Rae... will you please be my wonderful girlfriend?" I ask holding her hands. She smiles with tears in her eyes and pulls me into a kiss. It took me a while to react but I kiss back putting a lot of passion into it.

"Yes dixie i will be your girlfriend" I smile and lift her off the ground and spin her.

Timeskip

I drive back to my house to see a sleeping avani and Charli on the couch with lion king playing on the tv. I smile at the sight and take a quick picture. Addison walks in behind me and awes at the sight. I grab her hand and quietly walk upstairs to my room. I swiftly push her on the bed and climb on top of her. I hear her breathing switch when I reach to her face. I give her a quick peck and drop down on to her chest.

"I'm sleepy" I mumble tiredly. I hear Addison sigh and her heat beat quicken.

"Me too baby, but we have to get out of these clothes"

I get up and take of my clothes and go to my dresser for some shorts. I put them on and look back at Addison who had a shocked look on her face. I laugh and hold up a pair of shorts.

"Wanna pair" she shakes her head no.

"I'll change in the bathroom" she says getting up and out the room. I shrug and get in bed and scroll through TikTok. I hear my door open to find a have naked addison with my oversized hoodie. I feel my eyes look her up and down, having no shame of me checking her out.

"Is it too less... I can change if you want me to" I say nothing. I get up and walk towards her slightly shaky body. I grab her hand and lay her down on the bed and kiss her passionately. I bite her lip asking for entrance but she denies it. I trail my hand towards her butt and squeeze it, earning a gasp from her. I slip my tongue in and our tongues connect making Addison moan from the contact. We stayed like this for a while till I pull away.

"Ok let's go to sleep before we do something crazy" I say laying down on to her chest. She giggles and scratches my scalp lightly making me moan slightly. I feel my eyes get heavy and I let sleep take over my body.