Chapter 10

A/n i am sorry y'all work and school have been kicking my ass and I hadn't had time to write im so sorry... I will try to post every week. Again I'm so sorry.

Noah's POV

I texted dixie to meet me outside my house. I wanted to ask her out on a date but I'm scared. I mean she's bi right, I have a chance. I just hopes this doesn't mess up our friendship. I rather be in the friend zone than not have her at all. I see her pull up and I grab the rose off the table and walk outside with it behind my back.

"What is it light year?" She says smirking at me. I smile.

"Nothing just follow me" I say. I walk into the backyard and there was the Picnic I set up. I look towards Dixie and she looks at me confused.

"What's going on here lightyear"

"Just a friendly picnic" I say giving her the rose. I grab her arm and sit down with her. Her confused expression turned into a shocked one. I pull out the food and hand her some. She takes it hesitantly and put it down beside her. She looks at me again.

"You feeling alright?" She asks. I laugh and feed her a strawberry. She took out of my hand and ate it herself. I was a little upset about it but accepted it.

"I'm fine Kermit" she rolls her eyes at the nickname.

"Done call me that" she says.

"Why, you call me light year"

"Ok and you let me so" I roll my eyes knowing she's right. We talk and have small talk till I finally get the courage to ask her.

"Hey Dixie I wanna ask you something"

"Sure what is it" she says biting into a strawberry.

"I.. I was thinking if... you could go out with me" it was silent for a while. I look up to see dixie holding in a laugh.

"What?" I ask. She bursts out laughing and I feel my self get embarrassed. She calms down and looks at me then her smile drops.

"Oh you're serious?" I nod slowly.

"NeverMind it was stupid to ask" I say putting the picnic stuff up.

"No It's ok you asked It's just you're a brother to me. Plus I like someone else." I nod and smile at her.

"Who is it?"

"Wait you're ok with what I just said" she says confused.

"Um yea... why wouldn't I?"

"Just some guys would be more.."

"You think I'm like other guys" I say faked shocked.

"No it isn't that it's just... you never know man" I nod.

"Well I rather have you as a friend then nothing at all." She smiles.

"Ok enough with the sappy stuff I'm getting out of here" she says getting up. I shot up quickly and stepped in front of her.

"Not i till you tell me who you're crushing on"

"No" she says pushing me away. I roll my eyes and get in front of her again.

"Come on dix I wanna help" I say.

"Really?" I nod.

"I don't know if you can help... she's straight"

"Who?"

"Addison" she's says blushing.

"Ok Kermit I see you" she punches my arm and roll her eyes.

"Look I can talk to her and see if she has any interest in you. I mean, look at me. I look trustworthy" I say smiling. She laughs and pushes me away and walks to her car. My smile drops and I follow her.

"Yea ok. If you get her to talk to you I'll pay for your food for a week, and if you don't you give me a hundred bucks." I smile.

"What?! No!" I say. She sighs.

"It's ok. You know she's not gonna talk to you. I guess I win by-"

"Fine I'll do it" I cut her off. She smirks and gets in her car.

"Good luck light year" she says starting up her car. She speeds off and I sigh.

Well I'm fucked