Chapter 17

A/n  in honor of our new president, purr. I will be updating. Plus i have another book I wanna release. Should I wait and finish this one or go and publish my new book?

Halloween

Dixies POV

It's a Friday and I'm already happy about that but guess what... ITS HALLOWEEN BITCHES. I love Halloween, the kids, the vibe, THE COSTUMES. I can't wait until tonight. We're going to a party and everybody is gonna be there. I sit down at the luck table excitedly asking everybody what they're gonna be tonight.

"Well me and avani decided to go as the joker and Harley Quinn" Charli says.

"You know they're relationship was toxic and you motherfuckers don't even disagree with eachother" they shrug and talk about the party.

"Well me and Blake are going as Batman and boy wonder" Noah says smiling.

"I don't know what I'm going as..." chase says. I looked at him confused.

"We're you always here?" I say confused.

"I think you should go as a vampire chase. It fits your personality well" Addison says nicely.

"Yea I'll even do your make up for it" avanis says. He smiles shyly and nods.

"So nobody gonna question him being here the whole time or not?" Everybody looks at eachother and shrugs.

"What are you two going as?" Avani asked me.

"I don't know, babe what should we be?" I ask addi.

"I don't know bubba what do you wanna be?" I sit and think for a while.

"How about you two be spider man and Mary Jane" avani suggest.

"Awwwe that's so cute. We can recreate the kiss scene and everything" Addison says grabbing my hand.

"If you like it, I like it" I say kissing her.

"Whipped" avani says and looks away.

After school

Addison, avani, Charli, and I go to the closet costume store and look for our costumes. I look around for a spider man costume and see some on a rack. I pick the original one and walk into the changing room to see if I can wear it. I put it on and the mask and walk out to find the girls. They all look at me and smile. I take the mask off and let my hair down from my ears.

"How I look?"

"You look hot to be honest baby" I smile and walk up to her a kiss her.

"Yea you look good dix" Charli says and avani nods her head in agreement.

"Now help me find my costume" Addison says dragging me around the store.

"Can i take the suit off" She let's go of my hand and looks down.

" yes I forgot about that" I giggle.

"Yea because me in a spider man suit is normal" she hits my shoulder before I could run away. I quickly change back into my hoodie and jeans and put the costume back in it's bag. I walk out to see Charli getting a plain white dress.

"Um.. I don't think Harley wear a plain white dress"

"I know that Dixie, I just wanted to color the dress myself" she says.

"That's the stupidest thing I ever heard come out your mouth" I say then walk towards Addison.

"Should i get a red wig or just dye my hair?" Addison asks looking at the red hair dye. I walk behind and wrap my arms around her.

"Well the party is tonight so I think a wig would be good baby" I say kissing her neck softly.

"You're right" she says grabbing the wig and walking around some more. Once she finds everything we go check out. Me being the nicest person ever, I pay for all of their costumes.

Timeskip

It's 2 hours before the party starts and avani is doing charlis makeup, Addison is putting on her costume and she won't let me see it, and I'm just sitting here on my phone chilling since my face is gonna be covered the whole time.

"Hey dix can you go a check and see if my dress is dry" I groan and roll out of bed. I walk downstairs and go to the dryer and check to see if Charli dress is dry. I pull it out and feel around it and it seemed dry. I put it on the table and walked back upstairs and jumped back in bed. I feel my eyes get heavy from me getting bored, quickly open my eyes when I feel weight on my stomach. I see Addison looking up at me with a wide smile. She has a reddish orangish wig on with a green flannel and some necklaces. She has blue jeans on and combat boots and light makeup. I smile back at her and wrap my arms around her and pull her close.

"Hey baby" I say kissing her head.

"Hey bubbas" she said snuggling closer into me. I see a flash come from the bathroom to see Charli holding her phone.

"Awwwwe, y'all are so cute"

"Dixies a simp" avani laughs pointing towards me.

"OK let's head to the party alright" I say grabbing my keys. We all pile into my car and Charli starts playing music. I slowly pull out of the driveway way and stop in the road and look around the car. I see addisons and charlis eyes widen.

"No!" They both said but I already have launched my car.

"Dixie I'm gonna kill you" Charli says holding on to avani who's smiling like crazy.

At the party

We arrive at the party and the smell of weed and alcohol was already overbearing. I knock on the door and wait for Bryce to open it. He opens the door with a blunt in his hand and vodka in the other.

"Dixie, baabyyy, you made it" I cringe at his voice and walk in. I hold on to Addisons hand so I don't lose her. We all walk over to the bar and I grab me and Addison a solo cup.

"What do you want?" I ask her. She grabs the bottle of vodka and fill our cups. I smile at her and hold her hand. We drink the content in the cup and cough a little. We laugh and take a couple more shots and go to the living room. Addison turns around and pushes against me. She sways and grinds to the music, turning me on by the second. I kiss her neck softly hearing her moan quietly in my ear. I bite her ear and pull her away from the crowd. We find a room inside the house and she pushes me on the bed. She sits on my lap and kisses me. I put my hands on her thighs and run them softly. 10 minutes into the make out session we hear a knock on the door. Addison tries to get up but I grab her hips and pull her back  making her grind into me. She throws her head back and moans which turns me on even more.There was another knock this time but much louder.

"Ugh" I groan as I get up to see who's at the door.

"What!"  I say opening the door to a crying avani.

"Charlis gone" and my heart dropped.