Chapter 6

Addisons POV

I woke up to being into someone's soft grip on me. I look around to see that I'm in dixies arms. I look at her to see her cute freckles and relaxed face. Every time I see her, I have this overwhelming feeling in my stomach that grows stronger. I don't know what it is yet but I will find out soon. I see dixie eyes flutter open and I eyes meet.

"Well good morning, you ready for the day" her voice raspy and might I say hot as hell. I nod not trusting myself to speak.

"Cool because we have a full day ahead of us" she says getting up from the bed. My eyes widen when I seen her hoodie was off and she was only in a sports bra and sweatpants. I could see her perfectly toned abs and ever move she make they would flex a little. I bite my lip and look away. She went to her dresser and got some clothes and threw them at me.

"This is what you will be wearing today" she says walking out the room. I look at the clothes she threw to me. A white hoodie, a black oversized graphic shirt, and some black skinny jeans. I wait for dixie to get out the shower so I go on TikTok. I see that Bryce has posted a new video with the girl he was with the other night. I scroll pass it and sigh. After an hour of scrolling Dixie finally comes in the room.

"Finally, you take got damn forever" I say acting annoyed.

"Hey, i do some really important things in there" I raise my eyebrows at her. She just shoots me out her room. I laugh and walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower enjoying the warm water on my body. I was so deep into my trance I didn't even notice dixie coming in. I let out a scream and she jumps to.

"Dixie what the hell are you doing?" I yelled at her.

"I forgot my phone in here, it was supposed to be a quick and easy job but I guess not." She says holding her heart.

"Get out" i say and she hurries out. I turn the shower off and dry off. I put on the clothes dixie gave me and walk out. I walk downstairs to the kitchen. The smell of pancakes and bacon fill my nose making my stomach growl. I see dixie giving Charli a plate and smiling at her. I smile at there interaction, they're literal sister goals. I walk in and good morning to everyone and sit down. They all replied then I see dixie handing me a plate. Everyone finally sits down and I dig in. I bite into the pancake and moan at the taste.

"Oh my god, this is really good heidi" I say taking another bite. She laughs at me.

"Actually, Dixie made the pancakes this morning" my eyes widen and I look at Dixie that was beside me.

"You didn't tell me you could cook" I say shocked. She rubs the back of her neck and laughs nervously.

"Yea I can cook a little" she says shyly. I smile at her adorableness and continue eating.

I really want to kiss her

Huh?! No... you wouldn't even have a chance with her. She's way out of your league.

I shake from my thoughts when I see dixie take my plate and washes it.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Sure"

Timeskip

Dixie and I were walking downtown when we see an abandoned playground. She pulls me towards it and pushes me on a swing. She goes behind me and pushes me a couple times before going to the one beside me and swinging herself to my rhythm. We laughed and joked around will swinging. Seeing her hair in the wind, her smile on her face, the happiness in her eyes made me like her even more. I could literally stare at her and admire her forever. She held out her hand to me with her pinky out. I look in her eyes and interlace our pinkies and we just smiled at eachother.