Chapter 14

(My editing skills on 100 dont at me)

Addison POV

"You know, walking around in a boot isn't fucking fun" I say sitting beside Dixie irritated. She looks up with a mouth full of fries.

"I'm sorry baby" I smile slightly at her adorableness.

"It's ok babe" I say leaning my head on her shoulder. She kisses it softly and holds my hand. I close my eyes. It's been a tiring day.

"You know I could carry you everywhere" I smile at her suggestion.

"I wouldn't let you do that but I appreciate it" I say kissing her cheek. I go into my book bag and pull out my camera.

"Woah that's an expensive camera" Dixie says wide eyed.

"Yea I saved a lot of money on this" I say picking it up and snapping a pic of Charli and avani.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" Charli looks to me. I smile and show her the picture. It was her and avani sharing fries with eachother with goofy smiles on there faces.

"Aww babe you're so cute" avani says kissing charlis red cheeks.

"I want that picture, I wanna hang it up in my room" chalk says handing back my camera.

"I'll give it to you tomorrow"

"Soo... when we doing a photo shoot" Dixie says moving her eyebrows up and down. I cringe at her antics and look away.

"I will be taking pictures of you at practice and your game tomorrow"

"Oh babe I was joking, I don't like pictures"

"Why not?" I ask.

"I just don't"

"Well to bad im taking pictures of you so fuck you" I say playfully.

"Pls do baby girl" I hear Charli start coughing up a storm. I look down embarrassed at what Dixie said. I feel her lean into my ear.

"Whats wrong baby... you look... nervous" she whispers seductively in my ear. I shiver at her words and the bell rings. She gets up and walks away like nothing happens. I stay sitting for a while till she comes back and grab my backpack.

"Thanks" I say shyly and walk beside her. She walks me to my class and kisses me in the lips.

"See you later Addison" she says walking away.

"Ok Love you" my eyes widen at what i said. She turns around and I mentally curse at myself.

"What?" She ask. She told me last night she doesn't want to rush into anything and now I say this.

"Huh?"

"I thought I heard you say something?" She says flipping her hair to one side.

"No" She stands there for a while.

"Ok well bye" she says walking away. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and walk into class.

That was close

Practice

I walk into the field to the bleachers and see a blonde girl sitting down writing. I decided to sit beside her so it can be easier to snap pictures. I walk up to her with my hand out to introduce myself.

"Hi im-"

"Addison, i know you" shes says taking my hand and shaking it. I was shocked by her knowing my name. She looks back at me and smiles.

"You're kinda dating my best friend"

"Oh we're not dating" I say quickly.

"Really? So that wasn't you two making out on the field a few days ago." She says. I blush and look away from her eyes.

"Can I" I say gesturing to the space beside her. She scoots over a little and nods. I say a soft thank you too her and sit. I look up towards the field to see dixie stretching. I take a couple shots and look through them. I delete the ones that were blurry or didn't look good and save the ones I do like on my computer.

"I didn't know you were a photographer smiles" I look over to her.

"Smiles?"

"That's my nickname for you. You're always smiling no matter what, to be honest I don't know how you do it" I give her a small smile.

"What's your name?" Her eyes widen.

"What? You're telling me dixie hasn't talked about her best friend since forever" I nervously laugh.

"No... I-I don't think so" I stutter nervously. I see her look to the field and smirks.

"She will regret this" she runs down the bleachers to the coach. She tells him something and he nods and walks over to another coach. The girl runs back up and sits beside me.

"By the way my names Kate" she says and leans back. I nod and smile at her and turn my head when I hear a whistle.

" alright we are gonna be working on pressure today" I hear the coach say. The team nods and goes to walk away.

"Wait! It's only gonna be Bryce and dixie on offense. The whole defenses line will be on defense" I see Dixies eyes widen as she lifts up her helmet. I hear Kate snicker and lightly slap my arm.

"You're gonna wanna get your camera out for this one" she says laughing. I look back at the field to see dixie with the football. The coach blows the whistle and the defensive line run towards her.

"Oh shit!" We hear dixie yell and throw the ball away. I see her teammates laugh and Kate leaning over. I let out a laugh and look back towards dix. She takes her helmet off and I snap a quick pick as she runs her hand through her hair.

"Coach this is impossible I can't do this" she says pointing to the field. Her coach starts talking to her and dixie seemed very intrigued. She picks up her helmet and walks inside the building. I was confused of what could've happen in 2 minutes. I get up and pack my things and say bye to Kate. I follow dixie into the locker room. I walk slowly till I find a closed off room and walk in. I peek in and feel someone pull me in and push me against the door and pin my hands beside my head.

"I see you find it funny for me to be embarrassed"