Chapter 18

A/n new story out ☺️

Dixies POV

We search everywhere in the house. The living room, upstairs, the kitchen, the backyard, and even every corner. We are now outside in the front porch with my head in my hands. Addison is rubbing my back and telling me everything is ok while avani is looking for her. I see avani come up to us with her make up messed up from crying and not a Charli.

"No luck" She rasps out. I feel anger boil up into me and I lash out.

"This shit wouldn't have happened if you keep your eyes in her you bitch, this is all your fault"

"Well you shouldn't have brung is to this fucking party in the fucking first place" I was about to swing on her but Addison holds me back.

"Look i know we are all stressed but we need to find Charli ok" Addison says.

"Why do y'all need to find me?" We heard beside us. It was a innocent looking Charli with a bucket of candy. I run up to her and hug her to death.

"Oh my god I thought I fucking lost you" I say softly to her.

"But you ever try some shit like that again I will kill you" I say pulling away and talking to her sternly.

"I'm getting mixed feelings here" she says. She turns to see avani crying.

"Oh babe what's wrong? I'm here now I was just in the bathroom" she says sitting beside her.

"I- I thought I lost you" avani sons out grabbing onto Charli like she was gonna lose her again.

"Oh baby I'm not going anywhere baby" she says kissing her on the forehead and hugging her tight.

"After all this i just wanna go home" I say. Everybody agrees and I hand avani the key.

"You haven't been drinking have you?" She shakes her head no.

"Well buckle up bitch we going home" I say walking to my car.

Time skip

We arrive home and I go straight to my room and flop down into my bed. Addison follows behind and takes off her wig and throws it away. I laugh at the action.

"If only larray saw you do that" I say between my giggles. She smiles lazily and pulls me out of bed. I groan and don't budge as she pulls me.

"Bubba, you have to get out your suit and shower. You smell like alcohol and weed"

"As long as you join me" I say suggestively as I get up.

"I will join you but no funny business" she says helping me to the shower. She helps me strip from my clothes and turns on the water. While we wait for the water to warm up she takes off her clothes. She walks to the closet and grabs a wash cloth and helps me on the shower. I feel the warm water hit my body that makes me relax even more. I feel her wash my back and I close my eyes enjoying the 'massage'. She hands me the cloth so I can finish washing and she can wash herself. We stay in there a while before getting out. We dry ourselves off and brush our teeth before dressing and cuddling in bed.

"Addison" I say as she plays with my hair.

"Yes"

"Can I tell you something I never told to anybody else"

"Sure baby what's up" she says concern laced from her voice.

"I love you" I say tiredly.

"Aww dixie I love you too"

"No addison I don't only love you... I'm in love with you" she stops everything and I hear her heartbeat pick up.

"I know we only meet eachother a few months ago and we just had our first date but, I know that I'm in love with you and I just wanted you to know" I say looking up to her. Her eyes were brimming with tears and she listened to what I say.

"I love you dixie... so much. And I... am so in love with you. Everything about you" I smile at her words and bring her into a soft kiss. It was light and sweet but you can feel the love and passion in the kiss. We broke away and I snuggle deeper into her.

"I love you" I say letting my eyes close.

"I love you too dixie"