Chapter 2

I slowly walked into the dark ballroom, everyone made a path for me to Kylo. They clapped and cheered for me, few men whistling at me. I watched as Kylo held his hands together tightly in front of him.

My father held his arm out for me to take, he led me right to Kylo. He slightly bowed as I curtsied, "Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, this is my beautiful daughter!" He smiled.

I watched closely as Kylo reached up and removed his mask. My eyes widened as I took in his appearance, his long black hair flowed beautifully around his perfectly sculpted face. He gave me no emotion, I looked down as he took my hand and pressed his lips on the top. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He choked out.

"Alright sit, sit! Time for dinner!" My father interrupted our staring. Kylo held out a stiff arm for me to take, he led me to the main table and pulled out my chair. I placed my hands in my lap as he sat down. I could feel him staring at me, at my body.

"That's a rather revealing dress your wearing tonight. As a princess you should be more modest." He whispered in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"I am a grown woman, I will wear whatever I want." I said, smiling at our guests. I heard him scoff as he picked up his wine glass. I looked over and watched the glass connect with his lips, I bit my lip and looked away sharply.

"So best friend huh? Your first lie to me." He rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to be someone else for a little while." I began to eat some of my food, mostly playing with it because I lost my appetite.

"Stupid girl. When you become my wife, you will be obedient. You will listen to what I say."

I roll my eyes, "what is it with you men wanting to control women. You men are lost without us." I throw my napkin down on the table as I stand, I make my way through the crowd to a group of girls.

"Oh my stars you are so lucky! He is so hot!" One girl blushes.

"I wish we could trade places." I whisper.

I turn around as a gloved hand grabs my shoulder roughly. "We must do our first dance." Kylo rolls his eyes. He takes my hand roughly and pulls me to the middle of the ballroom. His left hand connects with my right and his other on my hip, I softly place my left hand on his broad shoulder as we began to sway.

The people around us gasp and smile at us, I felt sick to my stomach. "So when do we leave." I break the silence.

"Tomorrow night." He doesn't look at me.

"Oh so soon?" I look up at him in sadness.

"Yes we are to be married the day after." I look away in disgust. "You should be thankful that I'm not killing your people. Be grateful that your even marrying me."

I scoff, this man is so arrogant. "Well this night has been so....fun. I must return to bed. I have to prepare to leave tomorrow." I fake smile and walk away. "Asshole." I say under my breathe as I leave.

As I'm walking through the halls, I hear an alarm. I run to the window to see many Resistance ships approaching. Kylo and my father run out to me and look outside. "Princess go take cover." Kylo yells. My father looks at me and nods, I smile and run to my room.

I run into my wardrobe and pick out my outfit, my tight leather corset and long white under shirt. I get my red leather pants and my black heeled boots, along with my black robe. I hurriedly change and pick up my double-ended saber, I jumped out of the window and softly landed in the grass. I ran towards the battle, towards my troops. I threw my hood up and ignited my saber, it's red glow lighting up my dark surroundings.

"Princess, what should we do?" A red solider asks.

"Pull ahead, take out as many as you can in the air and on ground." I run forward and slash my saber through a man. I continued to fight along side my troops, I look over to my right to see Kylo staring at me. His saber slashed through many enemies, he started to walk towards me until another attacked him.

I watched as he struggled with 10 enemies, so I rolled my eyes and ran to him. When he bent down, I jumped on and off of his back and slashed five of them. He took care of the rest and turn to me with a dirty look on his face. "Who are you?" He asks.

I smile to myself, thanking myself for putting my hood up. We turn to see the Resistance retreating, everyone began to cheer. My father was riding a horse towards me, his arm extended out to me. I grabbed it as he rode by and pulled myself up and behind him.

We rode off to the castle and put the horse back into the stable. "My daughter you did great! Once again I am proud of you!" He smiles.

"So it's you." I hear Kylo say behind me. I turn to face him, taking my hood off. "Your a force user?" He asks. I roll my eyes and nod. His eyes stay wide as he watches me leave. I laugh to myself and pat myself on my back. I showed him!

I sighed as I returned to my room, I made my way into the bathroom and started a hot bath. I peeled off my dirty clothes and sunk down into the hot water, the water felt amazing on my skin. I began to wash the blood off of my body when I heard the door open. "Oh shit!" I hear beside me.

I turn to see Kylo with his shirt half off, he stares at me with wide eyes. I sink down further into the tub so he couldn't see my body, "Why are you here!" I yell.

"A maid told me to come here." He walks towards the shower.

"This is my room! Get out!" I yell. He laughs and begins to take off his clothes.

"Yeah princess, well it looks like I'm staying in here too. I won't look if you don't." He laughs.

I scoff and hurry in my bath, washing my hair and body. I grab my huge towel and get out, quickly covering my body. "This is ridiculous!" I yell.

I storm out of the bathroom and throw on my night clothes, a black silk nightgown. I prepare for bed and lay a pillow on the floor. Of course he comes out with no shirt on, and of course I have to look. "Ew get a shirt on." I roll my eyes. "There, I made you a bed."

"No, I'm sleeping there." He points to the bed.

"That's MY bed!" I yell. I slip under the covers and stay on the edge as he also gets in. He huffs and turns his back towards me. I close my eyes and thank my prayers for letting sleep consume me.

This by far is the worst day of my entire life.